Reach – Your Second Brain
Reach takes a stance against hierarchical folder-based storage that somehow made its way from our paper dominated ages to today’s paperless workflows. We save more and more information sources like reports, articles, portfolios, documents and media on a daily basis, at home and on mobile, cluttering our desktops, downloads folders, bookmarks, and browser tabs. We then lose overview and ‘forget’ this information. It’s like we need a second brain just for all the stuff we accumulate on our computers. Solutions to manage the increasing inflow of information have indeed not advanced from the traditional cumbering organisation to smarter, technically enhanced alternatives — until now.
We built Reach, which is a bit like a personal Google for your own stuff, but with better search and facilitated rediscovery of the things you’ve got saved. Just like one’s memory, it associates everything with its context; what it’s about, who created it, when it was saved, which information it relates to, where it is from, how important it is, etc. As such, Reach learns about the items it stores and their connection to each other in a rich, yet light, meta description. What makes all of this possible are powerful graph databases that we built Reach on.
Articles about Reach – Your Second Brain:
- April 15, 2021 “The only formula of success is Business = Life”: Interview with Ajax Systems’ CEO, Aleksandr Konotopskyi
- February 12, 2020 10 European startups helping you celebrate Valentine’s Day
- November 8, 2019 The 5 best countries in Europe for founders and startups
- August 26, 2019 The basics of financial planning & analysis for startups
- June 3, 2019 10 European startups revolutionizing mental health
- April 16, 2019 27 European startups that have reached unicorn status