Rational BI provides effortless analytics, data science and business intelligence in a modern analytical platform that connects to all your databases, data files and cloud drives including your AWS and Azure data sources.
Explore and visualize data in a lightning fast interface.
Filter and query data at light-speed with a full SQL database embedded in the client without network latencies.
Schedule reports and notebooks for automatic delivery to everyone in your organization. Enterprise features like Single Sign-On and strict SLAs make Rational BI a perfect fit for organizations of all sizes.
Rational BI delivers deep analytics, reporting, dashboards and a full Business Intelligence stack in a single modern platform.
Articles about Rational BI:
- October 11, 2021 The 5 invisible lies that are holding you back in life and business (Sponsored)
- October 7, 2021 Paris-based design and deco startup Plum raises €5 million in seed funding to expand across Europe
- September 24, 2021 Luxembourg connects startups and high-performance computing (Sponsored)
- September 23, 2021 “Do I really need external funding and is my company really a VC case?”: Interview with Uwe Horstmann, Co-Founder and General Partner of Project A Ventures
- September 21, 2021 Open Call from IntellIoT boosts European deeptech startups and SMEs with up to €150K (Sponsored)
- September 20, 2021 Italy-based EpiCura lands €5 million for its digital health platform
- September 17, 2021 Paris-based SHARELOCK raises €4 million to unlock the potential of its shared locks network
- September 14, 2021 How to know if your employees are truly committed/engaged
- September 13, 2021 London-based Vector.ai raises €12.7 million to expand with its productivity platform for freight forwarders
- September 8, 2021 Europe’s largest female-founded VC fund, Revaia, announces final €250 million closing
- September 6, 2021 What to do when you hit bumps in the road
- September 3, 2021 10 promising Amsterdam-based startups to keep an eye on 2021 and beyond
- August 27, 2021 London-based PawaPay lands €7.6 million to simplify payments in Africa
- August 27, 2021 10 Stockholm-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 26, 2021 10 cool tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this September
- August 16, 2021 10 super promising Vienna-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 11, 2021 10 Frankfurt-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- July 22, 2021 Berlin-based GraphCMS raises €8.4 million to help global companies deliver digital experiences at scale