Rational BI provides effortless analytics, data science and business intelligence in a modern analytical platform that connects to all your databases, data files and cloud drives including your AWS and Azure data sources.
Explore and visualize data in a lightning fast interface.
Filter and query data at light-speed with a full SQL database embedded in the client without network latencies.
Schedule reports and notebooks for automatic delivery to everyone in your organization. Enterprise features like Single Sign-On and strict SLAs make Rational BI a perfect fit for organizations of all sizes.
Rational BI delivers deep analytics, reporting, dashboards and a full Business Intelligence stack in a single modern platform.
Articles about Rational BI:
- November 29, 2022 EIT Health InnoStars Awards 2022: Meet the WINNERS who are shaping the future of European health
- November 29, 2022 Finnish startup Cactos raises €2.5 million to tackle the energy crisis with second-life Tesla batteries
- November 28, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 18, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 14-18)
- November 17, 2022 Stockholm-based Dema.ai bags €4 million for its no-code tool to make e-commerce profitable
- November 16, 2022 Harnessing social networks to hire the social media generation: Adway scores €10 million
- November 14, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 14, 2022 Tech to the Rescue reaches over 100 Ukrainian organisations to support digital transformation
- November 11, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 7-11)
- November 10, 2022 10 super promising Sicilian startups to watch over the next year!
- November 7, 2022 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | October 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- November 7, 2022 London-based Worldr hits total seed funding of €11 million to make company communications more secure
- November 7, 2022 Carbon Re raises new funding to harness AI to decarbonise the most energy-intensive industries
- November 1, 2022 Creating a better working experience for overlooked frontline teams – Interview with Yoobic Founder Fabrice Haiat
- October 31, 2022 Sustainability: What it really means – from an investor perspective
- October 26, 2022 Munich-based Workerbase lifts €10 million to enable a more agile manufacturing industry
- October 24, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- October 20, 2022 EU-Startups Podcast | Episode 29: La French Tech Director, Clara Chappaz!