RatedPower offers pvDesign, the leading cloud-based software to design & engineer utility-scale solar photovoltaic plants in seconds. We provide a comprehensive software package that instantly optimizes the plant design and automatically generates all the engineering documentation in 5 languages.
Through a streamlined process, allowing to improve the profitability of its clients' assets, pvDesign has a track record of 1000+ GW optimized in 90+ countries, making it possible to lower the costs of implementing solar PV plants worldwide and making the technology more accessible to people with less technical knowledge of it.
Our clients are solar developers, IPP, utilities, contractors, equipment manufacturers, engineering companies or investors, who can easily develop, compare and manage their projects, avoiding the need for outsourcing. Get a free demo: http://bit.ly/pvdesign-freedemo.
Articles about RatedPower:
- October 3, 2022 Greentech Report: Milestones, Funding and Important Updates in September 2022
- September 19, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked last week (Sept 12-16)
- October 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 11-15)
- October 13, 2021 RatedPower scores €5.2 million to boost the digitalization of the solar industry and become the SaaS suite of renewables
- November 18, 2020 Spotlight on 20 kickass female founders in Spain
- December 18, 2019 10 Madrid-based startups to watch out for in 2020 and beyond