RAPID VOCAB is an American English vocabulary mastery e-course for English learners above age 2. The program features hours of colorful lessons, music videos, quizzes, and extensive lesson material based on Latin and Greek root words, prefixes, and suffixes. The program is designed to be the shortcut that helps children with both vocabulary and spelling for the rest of their lives. By mastering the 21 core root words, prefixes and suffixes in RAPID VOCAB, young people will have the tools to decode over 100,000 words for life, without the need for a dictionary or thesaurus. This provides a distinct advantage, helping learners fall in love with learning for its own sake.
Articles about RAPID VOCAB:
- April 1, 2020 Lingumi raises €4.5 million to teach pre-school kids English online
- January 15, 2019 10 UK startups to look out for in 2019
- January 4, 2019 The good, the bad, and the exceptional of women in tech in 2018: As seen by 5 European female founders
- January 3, 2019 10 European startups that raised mega-rounds of €100 million or more in 2018
- November 2, 2018 Berlin-based OMEICOS Therapeutics has raised €17 million to develop treatments for heart arrhythmia