Quest Global Technologies
Quest Global Technologies is one of the leading Blockchain software development company in India provides end-to-end blockchain development services. We develop applications for your business with Blockchain technology. Our Blockchain developers will develop secure, fast and reliable Blockchain applications, wallets, etc.
Articles about Quest Global Technologies:
- February 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 15-19, 2021)
- February 4, 2021 “Guest Experience Management is the new way of working for restaurants”: Interview with Superb’s founder, Zaedo Musa
- January 20, 2021 Munich-based wealthpilot lands €8 million for expansion into new market segments
- January 12, 2021 What’s stopping lab meat technology from taking over the meat industry?
- December 30, 2020 10 online tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this January
- December 16, 2020 “I ask myself, am I empowering people to make decisions effectively?”: Interview with Rika Christanto, co-founder and COO of Ontruck
- November 10, 2020 How are drones changing the face of agriculture?
- October 22, 2020 China’s digital yuan is already here. Do we need a digital euro?
- October 6, 2020 Belgian industrial IoT firm Sensolus secures €3.5 million to enhance visibility in international supply chains
- October 6, 2020 The future of agtech: wearables for cows, vertical farming & AI
- August 7, 2020 “We have to be united in the SportsTech industry”: Interview with Playtomic’s co-CEO and co-founder Pedro Clavería
- June 25, 2020 Paris-based ubble, ID verification startup, announces €10 million raise and Bpifrance partnership
- April 28, 2020 “We are seeing a real appetite for virtual tourism”: Interview with Culture Trip’s CEO Kris
- March 13, 2020 London-based Eigen Technologies snaps up €4.5 million to expand its natural language processing tool
- February 10, 2020 10 European EdTech startups changing the face of education in 2020
- January 13, 2020 Berlin traveltech startup Comtravo backed by M12, Microsoft’s venture fund
- December 5, 2019 Nordic Startup Awards 2019 Regional Winners announced in Copenhagen
- October 29, 2019 Global impact through European innovation – Interview with Willem Jonker, CEO of EIT Digital