Online consultations - with an NHS doctor, at a time to suit you - even on the very same day. All you need is a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
NHS prescriptions - at your local pharmacy following your appointment. Prescriptions work exactly as you're used to, with standard NHS prices.
NHS surgeries and Push Doctor - working in close partnership to offer patients more choice in how and when they can see an NHS GP. Patients do not need to de-register from their practice to access the service and will remain with their trusted family GP.
Articles about Push Doctor:
- November 10, 2022 Unleashing period power for good with communication and community | Insights from Alice Pelton – Founder of The Lowdown
- October 31, 2022 Sustainability: What it really means – from an investor perspective
- August 10, 2022 UK-based Patchwork Health raises €24 million to tackle the healthcare staffing crisis
- March 8, 2022 Supporting Ukraine: The response of European startups and how to help
- March 3, 2022 10 fast-growing German startups to watch in 2022
- February 15, 2022 10 super promising Polish startups to keep an eye on in 2022!
- February 9, 2022 “We truly believe that we are stronger together” : Interview with Hormona Co-Founders, Jasmine Tagesson (COO) and Karolina Löfqvist (CEO)
- May 26, 2021 Geneva-based EarlySight lands €2 million for its eye diseases diagnostic tool
- March 16, 2021 The rise of digital addiction and 5 ways to deal with it
- December 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 14-18, 2020)
- October 9, 2020 French startup SpaceSense raises €1 million to democratize satellite imagery in agriculture
- August 27, 2020 Oulu-based medtech Monidor secures €1 million for its safe patient monitoring solutions
- April 20, 2020 €50 million for Alan, the digital health insurance startup
- March 3, 2020 “The best thing companies can do is listen to women”: Interview with Clue’s founder Ida (Women’s Day special)
- February 13, 2020 “Unconventional businesses need unconventional teams”: Interview with Pando’s co-founder couple
- January 29, 2020 Forward Health raises €4.5 million and rebrands to Pando Health
- September 30, 2019 Berlin-based medical education platform AMBOSS raises €30 million in Series B financing
- May 14, 2019 Warsaw-based healthcare booking platform DocPlanner raises €80 million to fuel global growth