Online consultations – with an NHS doctor, at a time to suit you – even on the very same day. All you need is a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
NHS prescriptions – at your local pharmacy following your appointment. Prescriptions work exactly as you’re used to, with standard NHS prices.
NHS surgeries and Push Doctor – working in close partnership to offer patients more choice in how and when they can see an NHS GP. Patients do not need to de-register from their practice to access the service and will remain with their trusted family GP.
Articles about Push Doctor:
- October 9, 2020 French startup SpaceSense raises €1 million to democratize satellite imagery in agriculture
- August 27, 2020 Oulu-based medtech Monidor secures €1 million for its safe patient monitoring solutions
- April 20, 2020 €50 million for Alan, the digital health insurance startup
- March 3, 2020 “The best thing companies can do is listen to women”: Interview with Clue’s founder Ida (Women’s Day special)
- February 13, 2020 “Unconventional businesses need unconventional teams”: Interview with Pando’s co-founder couple
- January 29, 2020 Forward Health raises €4.5 million and rebrands to Pando Health
- September 30, 2019 Berlin-based medical education platform AMBOSS raises €30 million in Series B financing
- May 14, 2019 Warsaw-based healthcare booking platform DocPlanner raises €80 million to fuel global growth
- November 19, 2018 Want to exhibit at events? The Startup League might just sponsor your booth! (Sponsored)
- August 15, 2017 Berlin-based Qunomedical raises $2 million to further grow its medical travel platform
- July 5, 2017 Manchester-based Digital health startup Push Doctor raises $26.1 million to help people live longer
- May 24, 2017 Warsaw-based DocPlanner raises another €15 million to take online doctor bookings global
- March 14, 2017 7 Portuguese startups to look out for in 2017
- January 7, 2016 Medical video consultation: UK-based startup PushDoctor raises $8.2 million