Based on the all-in one box concept, PRNEWS.io allows businesses to create and share stories with journalists on their own terms.
In just few clicks PR-specialist can spread information about the companys event in the news feeds of the leading media, whether it’s news agencies, industry-specific sites or themed blogs.
The project was established in 2005 by the team of online journalism pros, who decided to once and for all eradicate the problem of communication of small businesses with the press using the media capabilities of the Internet. PRNEWS.io has transformed into the current appearance in 2018. The company now serves over 30,000 customers from 25 countries and has offices in Tallinn, Kiev and Moscow.
Articles about PRNEWS:
- March 12, 2020 10 European startups fighting fake news and disinformation
- March 6, 2020 #EqualPay: The gender gap in the tech industry (Women’s Day special)
- December 4, 2019 London-based Visionable, the healthcare video platform, expands in US and India, to connect practitioners globally
- September 10, 2019 London-based Snyk accelerates dev-first security with €63 million funding round
- August 13, 2018 Building the leading cloud-based phone system – Interview with Aircall founder and CEO Olivier Pailhes
- June 11, 2018 firstminute capital announces final close of a new $100 million pan-European seed fund