Private Equity List
Private Equity List is an open database that features PE, VC and angel investors and is aimed at delivering investor lists in 3 clicks without distracting the user with irrelevant information and registration requirements.
– Over 2000+ PE/VC/Angel investors in an open database
– 6 filters to use to sort the investors
– Focus on emerging market regions such as MENA, APAC, CEE and others
– High attention to growing market segments such as AI, CBD, blockchain and etc.
Plans for future:
– Adding investment team contacts (we have them, but need time to technically connect them)
– Expanding the database with 300+ investors per month
– Adding family offices and accelerators
– Expanding FAQ section on how to attract investment step-by-step
Articles about Private Equity List:
- May 17, 2021 Tallinn-based EstateGuru closes Seedrs funding round at €1.3 million raised from 971 investors
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 26, 2021 Moritz Kreppel, co-founder and CEO of Urban Sports Club, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 23, 2021 “To prepare for fundraising, entrepreneurs should thoroughly think about the key make-or-break points of their business”: Interview with Picus Capital’s Founding Partner & Managing Director, Robin Godenrath
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 21, 2021 Ayaz Quraishi, from Shareworks by Morgan Stanley, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit!
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 7, 2021 Why you’ll love the networking options at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- April 6, 2021 Helsinki-based Bob W raises €10 million to expand its ‘ridiculously clean’ hotel alternative across Europe
- March 11, 2021 “The most beautiful relationship between entrepreneurs and investors is when they are on the same team”: Interview with investor and founder, Jacqueline van den Ende
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- February 23, 2021 “In five years, employees will choose jobs based on a psychologically considerate environment”: Interview with Spill’s founder Calvin Benton
- November 3, 2020 Fintech Automata raises €1.5 million to allow customers to pay with invested capital
- September 25, 2020 10 online tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this October
- September 15, 2020 Stockholm-based scaleup Klarna lands €547 million to invest in its “smoooth” shopping experience
- August 20, 2020 Crowdfunding platform Crowdcube launches new secondary product for later-stage startups
- August 5, 2020 Spotlight on N. Macedonia: 10% income tax, high business ease and in the heart of the Balkans
- July 29, 2020 “The key long-term change will be internationalisation of startup investment”: Interview with Seedrs co-founder and Executive Chairman, Jeff Lynn