Private Equity List
Private Equity List is an open database that features PE, VC and angel investors and is aimed at delivering investor lists in 3 clicks without distracting the user with irrelevant information and registration requirements.
– Over 2000+ PE/VC/Angel investors in an open database
– 6 filters to use to sort the investors
– Focus on emerging market regions such as MENA, APAC, CEE and others
– High attention to growing market segments such as AI, CBD, blockchain and etc.
Plans for future:
– Adding investment team contacts (we have them, but need time to technically connect them)
– Expanding the database with 300+ investors per month
– Adding family offices and accelerators
– Expanding FAQ section on how to attract investment step-by-step
Articles about Private Equity List:
- December 30, 2019 How can we live longer? 5 European startups extending our lifespans
- December 5, 2019 Neufund closes the world’s first blockchain IPO, with Porsche- and T-Mobile-backed Greyp raising €1.4 million
- November 5, 2019 As a startup founder, you’re in a good position to set the culture of your workplace: Interview with Paybase founder Anna Tsyupko
- November 4, 2019 Berlin-based VC Earlybird launches second fund for the CEE region; Interview with Dan Lupu
- October 8, 2019 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- September 26, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 11: Money!
- September 13, 2019 10 European startups serving the vegan community
- September 9, 2019 London-based investment platform PrimaryBid raises €8 million to fuel expansion
- September 6, 2019 Beyond the sun, sea, and palm trees: the French Riviera startup ecosystem
- August 16, 2019 Manchester-based logistics startup Sorted secures €16.5 million Series B investment to expand internationally
- July 19, 2019 Madrid’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- July 16, 2019 Imitation simply wasn’t enough: A Wimdu post-mortem