THE MOST EFFECTIVE PRIVACY MANAGEMENT PROGRAMS ARE THOSE THAT ARE DEVELOPED ON A WELL-DEFINED AND PRACTICAL FRAMEWORK. THE MOST EFFECTIVE PRIVACY TEAMS ARE THOSE THAT USE APPROPRIATE TOOLS TO TURN PRIVACY OBJECTIVES INTO PRACTICAL PRIVACY MANAGEMENT TASKS THAT CAN EASILY BE MANAGED BY MULTI-DISCIPLINARY TEAMS.
PRIVAY MAPS GUIDES USERS ON THEIR PRIVACY COMPLIANCE JOURNEY. IT STARTS WITH DEVELOPING A PRIVACY AGENDA ALIGNED TO CORPORATE OBJECTIVES, CONTINUES THROUGH TO AUTOMATICALLY GENERATING AN APPROPRIATE SET OF TASKS AND THEN SUPPORTS USERS TO COMPLETE THOSE TASKS THROUGH AN INTEGRATED SET OF TOOLS.
THE PLATFORM HAS BEEN INSPIRED BY THE NIST PRIVACY MANAGEMENT FRAMEWORK AND CREATED BY AN INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PRIVACY PROFESSIONALS CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGIST.
Articles about Privacy Map:
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- September 1, 2020 5 European Google competitors to watch
- July 2, 2020 The self-titled “G-spot of Europe”: Lithuania’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 4, 2020 Cybersecurity in COVID-19 times: Join the PwC Cybersecurity Day 2020 (Sponsored)
- March 9, 2020 “The next Amazon and Google will come up from the blockchain space”: Interview with elrond’s CEO Beniamin
- October 11, 2019 Open banking: what’s in it for traditional banks and fintech startups? Part 2 of 2
- April 12, 2019 LiveRamp acquires Amsterdam-based Faktor to streamline consent management across the web
- February 21, 2019 Dope shit: 10 European startups innovating in the marijuana market
- February 8, 2019 10 Belgian startups to watch out for in 2019
- February 7, 2019 10 Czech startups to watch in 2019 and beyond
- January 9, 2019 10 Italian startups to watch in 2019
- July 17, 2018 Swedish regtech startup DPOrganizer secures €3 million addtional Series A funding to accelerate growth
- May 26, 2016 Robot or Human aka the Enbrite.ly story
- January 16, 2011 puntalo: New mobile tracking startup launched its product