Print My Part
Print My Part
Articles about Print My Part:
- June 16, 2021 What does the future hold for business travel?
- June 11, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 7-11)
- June 10, 2021 Meet the promising international high-impact startups that won the 2021 Future Hamburg Award! (Sponsored)
- June 4, 2021 “We began to realise that applications in the future would all be built on the cloud”: Interview with Aiven’s CEO and cofounder, Oskari Saarenmaa
- May 20, 2021 Sustainable city solutions: Meet the 10 top startups shortlisted for the 2021 Future Hamburg Award (Sponsored)
- May 12, 2021 Lithuanian unicorn Vinted raises €250 million on its mission to make second-hand fashion first choice
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 29, 2021 “We push boundaries. This is the only way to beat fraudsters, who themselves are constantly adapting”: Interview with SEON’s CEO & co-founder, Tamas Kadar
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- March 25, 2021 “Playing is the most effective way of learning”: Interview with LingoKids’s founder & CEO, Cristobal Viedma (Sponsored)
- March 24, 2021 Oxford Medical Products raises €1.3 million for its safe weight loss tech, led by Ada Ventures
- March 18, 2021 Final chance to apply for this year’s Pitch Competition – finals to be held at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit (April 28-30)
- March 18, 2021 “The real way to add value to employees is a sense of connection and belonging to the company”: Interview with Workvivo’s CEO, John Goulding
- March 17, 2021 10 promising Belgium-based startups to keep on your radar in 2021
- March 16, 2021 The rise of digital addiction and 5 ways to deal with it
- March 16, 2021 Swiss startup ‘farmer connect’ lands €7.5 million to make agriculture supply chains sustainable
- March 15, 2021 “The electric revolution will continue accelerating a more sustainable lifestyle”: Interview with imove’s co-founders, Gunnar Birkenfeldt and Hans Kristian Aas