Even though price is known as the most impactful profit driver, it is usually the one that companies neglect most.
At Pricing Pact, we help companies to have a pricing strategy in line with their objectives.
We’ve aquired an expertise in value-based pricing approach: we measure the perceived value, the price sensitivity and willingness-to-pay of your customers or potential customers. We strongly believe that value-based pricing approach is the way to go rather than having a cost+ and competitive-based approach.
We collaborate with leading incubators, accelerators and universities to help start-ups and scale-ups to avoid fatal pricing mistakes.
With our pricing projects, workshops and follow-up programs, we have helped dozens of companies, from start-ups to large global leaders.
WHAT WE DO
– Consulting: we help you define or improve your pricing through lean or advanced value-based pricing missions. Besides that, the missions will enable us to collect and give you marketing and R&D.
– Training & workshops: we train you and your team on pricing concepts and pragmatic pricing techniques to help you master your prices
– Follow-up: we help you to improve your pricing and revenue model by answering to all your questions and giving you the next steps. In order words, we become your coach for all pricing matters.
– Pricing Pages checkups: we help you improve or define your pricing pages.
– Price-It, our value-based pricing web application: PriceIt helps you define the optimal price for your product/service based on your company’s strategy (i.e : volume, revenue, profit). Here are some features we can provide you with:
* Price Sensitivity Meter
* Willingness-to-pay Meter
* Discount Gauger
* Features relative importance
Do you wonder why pricing is so important? Have a look at this interview from our CEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVrTI2fJj-g&t=1160s
Should you have a doubt about your pricing, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Articles about Pricing Pact:
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 24, 2021 10 of the hottest Tallinn-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 24, 2021 Traveltech startup RoomPriceGenie brings in €1.8 million to continue disrupting hospitality pricing automation
- August 20, 2021 10 promising Cologne-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 5, 2021 Austrian scaleup refurbed snaps up €45.4 million to grow its refurbished electronics marketplace
- August 2, 2021 10 promising Düsseldorf-based startups to watch in 2021
- July 16, 2021 These are the biggest mistakes startups make before reaching an MVP
- July 13, 2021 London-based Climate X raises €1.3 million to help the world tackle a multi trillion-dollar climate risk problem
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- July 5, 2021 London-based StepEx lands €1.2 million to expand its “next-generation” student finance
- June 21, 2021 12 Software-as-a-Service products to boost the sales results of your startup
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- March 9, 2021 5 most common startup problems and how to resolve them
- December 16, 2020 “I ask myself, am I empowering people to make decisions effectively?”: Interview with Rika Christanto, co-founder and COO of Ontruck
- November 12, 2020 Meet the accelerator programme that boosts the environmental and social impact of growing startups (sponsored)
- November 9, 2020 London-based Purple Dot raises €1.49 million to disrupt the fashion industry with a new fintech approach
- June 11, 2020 Madrid-based Ontruck secures €17 million for its digital freight platform