Even though price is known as the most impactful profit driver, it is usually the one that companies neglect most.
At Pricing Pact, we help companies to have a pricing strategy in line with their objectives.
We've aquired an expertise in value-based pricing approach: we measure the perceived value, the price sensitivity and willingness-to-pay of your customers or potential customers. We strongly believe that value-based pricing approach is the way to go rather than having a cost+ and competitive-based approach.
We collaborate with leading incubators, accelerators and universities to help start-ups and scale-ups to avoid fatal pricing mistakes.
With our pricing projects, workshops and follow-up programs, we have helped dozens of companies, from start-ups to large global leaders.
WHAT WE DO
- Consulting: we help you define or improve your pricing through lean or advanced value-based pricing missions. Besides that, the missions will enable us to collect and give you marketing and R&D.
- Training & workshops: we train you and your team on pricing concepts and pragmatic pricing techniques to help you master your prices
- Follow-up: we help you to improve your pricing and revenue model by answering to all your questions and giving you the next steps. In order words, we become your coach for all pricing matters.
- Pricing Pages checkups: we help you improve or define your pricing pages.
- Price-It, our value-based pricing web application: PriceIt helps you define the optimal price for your product/service based on your company's strategy (i.e : volume, revenue, profit). Here are some features we can provide you with:
* Price Sensitivity Meter
* Willingness-to-pay Meter
* Discount Gauger
* Features relative importance
Do you wonder why pricing is so important? Have a look at this interview from our CEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVrTI2fJj-g&t=1160s
Should you have a doubt about your pricing, don't hesitate to contact us!
Articles about Pricing Pact:
- September 30, 2022 Tallinn-based KOOS receives €4 million in funding to accelerate a new era of ownership
- September 14, 2022 Copenhagen-based Monta raises €30 million to power Europe’s EV charging ecosystem
- September 8, 2022 Startup survival guide: How founders can prepare for crisis
- July 15, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 11-15)
- July 1, 2022 Copenhagen-based startup Reel catches €2.3 million to power a renewable Europe
- May 6, 2022 On track to build the future world of work, Remote is simplifying global hiring and just raised its Series C (Sponsored)
- April 1, 2022 “Our social impact goes beyond the environment to support positive health and wellbeing”: Interview with Caroline Seton, Co-Founder and Head of Growth at HumanForest
- March 23, 2022 Climate X raises €5 million to help build a climate-resilient future
- March 17, 2022 Berlin-based reverse.supply bags €5 million for its recommerce solution
- March 7, 2022 Paris-based Convelio raises €30 million for its fine art shipping services
- February 15, 2022 Barcelona’s Optimus Price lands €1 million for its AI-based pricing software
- December 3, 2021 How can startups tackle the energy crisis? Meet Tibber and their vision of smart energy
- December 1, 2021 London-founded Climate X launches new platform Climate X Spectra in mission to build a climate-resilient future
- October 19, 2021 Interview with Agua NEA, the first 100% plastic- and BPA-free Mineral Water brand in Spain (Sponsored)
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 24, 2021 10 of the hottest Tallinn-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 24, 2021 Traveltech startup RoomPriceGenie brings in €1.8 million to continue disrupting hospitality pricing automation
- August 20, 2021 10 promising Cologne-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond