Even though price is known as the most impactful profit driver, it is usually the one that companies neglect most.
At Pricing Pact, we help companies to have a pricing strategy in line with their objectives.
We’ve aquired an expertise in value-based pricing approach: we measure the perceived value, the price sensitivity and willingness-to-pay of your customers or potential customers. We strongly believe that value-based pricing approach is the way to go rather than having a cost+ and competitive-based approach.
We collaborate with leading incubators, accelerators and universities to help start-ups and scale-ups to avoid fatal pricing mistakes.
With our pricing projects, workshops and follow-up programs, we have helped dozens of companies, from start-ups to large global leaders.
WHAT WE DO
– Consulting: we help you define or improve your pricing through lean or advanced value-based pricing missions. Besides that, the missions will enable us to collect and give you marketing and R&D.
– Training & workshops: we train you and your team on pricing concepts and pragmatic pricing techniques to help you master your prices
– Follow-up: we help you to improve your pricing and revenue model by answering to all your questions and giving you the next steps. In order words, we become your coach for all pricing matters.
– Pricing Pages checkups: we help you improve or define your pricing pages.
– Price-It, our value-based pricing web application: PriceIt helps you define the optimal price for your product/service based on your company’s strategy (i.e : volume, revenue, profit). Here are some features we can provide you with:
* Price Sensitivity Meter
* Willingness-to-pay Meter
* Discount Gauger
* Features relative importance
Do you wonder why pricing is so important? Have a look at this interview from our CEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVrTI2fJj-g&t=1160s
Should you have a doubt about your pricing, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Articles about Pricing Pact:
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- March 9, 2021 5 most common startup problems and how to resolve them
- December 16, 2020 “I ask myself, am I empowering people to make decisions effectively?”: Interview with Rika Christanto, co-founder and COO of Ontruck
- November 12, 2020 Meet the accelerator programme that boosts the environmental and social impact of growing startups (sponsored)
- November 9, 2020 London-based Purple Dot raises €1.49 million to disrupt the fashion industry with a new fintech approach
- June 11, 2020 Madrid-based Ontruck secures €17 million for its digital freight platform
- May 29, 2020 “Users determine our roadmap”: Interview with Tiimo’s co-founder Helene Lassen Nørlem
- March 12, 2020 Paris-based Akur8 raises €8 million to solve pain points in insurance pricing
- February 6, 2020 “We are about to observe a new generation of fintechs”: Interview with Evarvest CEO Stephanie
- December 24, 2019 “My main learning is to act faster”: Interview with 3D Hubs founder Bram
- December 20, 2019 Oriana International is shaking up how operational processes are being modernized
- October 4, 2019 Auticon: the social enterprise employing people on the autism spectrum
- September 5, 2019 Understanding finance: the basics of managerial accounting for startups
- September 2, 2019 Copenhagen-based pricing optimization startup Danamica acquired by Indian proptech giant OYO
- June 19, 2019 8 thinking traps that first-time startup founders often fall into
- March 1, 2019 Revolutionising medtech with 3D bioprinting: Interview with CELLINK co-founder and CEO Erik Gatenholm
- February 4, 2019 EY Finance Navigator – the financial planning software for startups and scale-ups (Sponsored)