Portal MMO portal is a leading website related to the video game industry in Poland. The editors focus their attention on the browser games market, multiplayer games and MMOs. Portal MMO portal brings together fans of electronic entertainment and all forms of online competition.
First factor of Portal MMO is gathering all the important news, reviews and informations about popular and interesting products at the gaming market. Every day brings new portion of news and opinions that are discussed by website users.
The biggest advantage of the Portal MMO is the creation of the largest and most reliable online games ranking, also multiplayer and MMO are included. Every user can find an interesting game or check out others within their favorite gaming genre.
Portal MMO’s users have a huge impact on the creation of the ranking above, because of the voting system. Each game can receive votes and user ratings under three categories – graphics, story and playability. What is more, the games also have duels with each other. Of course, we are talking about games in similar categories. Users can choose their favorites and get them to rank better.
An important advantage is the creation of a comprehensive ranking, which includes not only the latest and most important titles, but also niche games, browser games and mobile games. Thanks to this ranking is reliable and allows players to find the most interesting games that suit their preferences.
Articles about Portal MMO:
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- September 5, 2019 Brussels-based proptech startup Nodalview raises €1.7 million for its virtual tour platform
- July 30, 2019 10 Amsterdam-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- July 16, 2019 Imitation simply wasn’t enough: A Wimdu post-mortem
- August 16, 2018 What startup founders need to know before signing a term sheet with an investor
- December 27, 2017 GrantTree founder Paulina Sygulska Tenner and Uniplaces Co-founder Mariano Kostelec will be speaking at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit!
- March 3, 2017 10 Swiss startups to keep an eye on in 2017
- January 31, 2017 RECASHER: the digitalization of loyalty programmes
- November 6, 2012 Cloud-based document storage: smarchive secures funding