So how does Plum work?
(1) Link your current account: Plum analyses your account so it can learn about your income, expenses and spending patterns. Your data is safe with us – we employ bank-grade security and work with the main UK banks and challengers like Monzo and Revolut.
(2) Plum sets money aside for you: Plum monitors your current account and every few days moves some money, if you can afford to, to your Plum account. You can access that money instantly at any time, so you don't have to worry about unexpected expenses.
(3) Chat with Plum: Plum notifies you about your balance, gives you super-fast access to your money and offers tips on how to save more.
Plum is available on iOS and Android.
You can find out more at https://withplum.com/
*Capital invested is at risk and not FSCS protected
Articles about Plum:
- September 19, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked last week (Sept 12-16)
- August 24, 2022 The WeRoad Journey: Connecting people, culture and stories | Interview with Erika De Santi
- April 22, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (April 18-22)
- April 4, 2022 Berlin-based lemon.markets raises €15 million to launch a stock trading API for developers
- March 30, 2022 Athens-based Woli picks up €700k for its money app for families and plans European growth
- February 18, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb 14 – 18)
- February 17, 2022 10 super promising Romanian startups to watch in 2022
- December 3, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 29-Dec. 3)
- November 30, 2021 London-based fintech Plum pockets €21 million and plans European growth with money management app
- November 19, 2021 10 female-founded fintech startups taking Europe by storm
- October 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 18-22)
- October 15, 2021 London-based fintech startup Plum raised additional €12 million in funding to become Europe’s ultimate money management app
- October 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 4-8)
- October 7, 2021 Paris-based design and deco startup Plum raises €5 million in seed funding to expand across Europe
- July 2, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 126 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 28-July 2)
- May 25, 2021 Estonian startup Introwise nabs €275K pre-seed funding to help coaches and consultants take their business online
- January 25, 2021 Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production
- January 5, 2021 10 European startups helping you to create (and keep!) new positive habits in 2021