So how does Plum work?
(1) Link your current account: Plum analyses your account so it can learn about your income, expenses and spending patterns. Your data is safe with us – we employ bank-grade security and work with the main UK banks and challengers like Monzo and Revolut.
(2) Plum sets money aside for you: Plum monitors your current account and every few days moves some money, if you can afford to, to your Plum account. You can access that money instantly at any time, so you don’t have to worry about unexpected expenses.
(3) Chat with Plum: Plum notifies you about your balance, gives you super-fast access to your money and offers tips on how to save more.
Plum is available on iOS and Android.
You can find out more at https://withplum.com/
*Capital invested is at risk and not FSCS protected
Articles about Plum:
- January 25, 2021 Drone startup Wingcopter raises €18 million and announces serial production
- January 5, 2021 10 European startups helping you to create (and keep!) new positive habits in 2021
- December 18, 2020 “Democratization is key to why fintech has been so disruptive”: Interview with Chip’s CEO and founder, Simon Rabin
- November 25, 2020 How has COVID-19 changed PropTech? And how are startups fighting back?
- October 21, 2020 “The vacation rental market is booming”: Interview with Johannes Siebers, co-founder of fast-growing traveltech Holidu
- October 6, 2020 Berlin-based Dryad Networks raises €1.8 million to digitize forests for rapid wildfire detection
- October 2, 2020 “Romania is a country that truly shines”: Interview with business angel and serial entrepreneur Grégoire Vigroux
- July 21, 2020 UK-based Plum raises €8.7 million to expand its smart money app further across Europe
- May 22, 2020 Drone pioneer Wingcopter a winner of German Government COVID-19 hackathon
- April 15, 2020 On a mission to revolutionise the temporary staffing market – Interview with Zenjob CEO Fritz Trott
- February 25, 2020 10 promising Greece-based startups to watch in 2020 and beyond
- December 13, 2019 German drone startup Wingcopter receives seven-digit investment to continue saving lives
- November 13, 2019 Plum raises €2.7 million additional funding to expand its AI-based savings assistant across Europe
- September 26, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 11: Money!
- June 28, 2019 Startup Jobs of the Week: Walkolution, ProntoPro, BYHOURS, and VeraContent are hiring
- June 14, 2019 London-based fintech Fluidly receives €5.6 million in grant funding to help SMEs with cashflow using AI
- April 15, 2019 10 European VCs with a focus on B2C startups
- January 30, 2019 10 Latvian startups to look out for in 2019