Articles about Pitch:
- October 21, 2021 Join BIO-Europe on October 27 and tune in to the InnoStars Awards 2021 (Sponsored)
- October 14, 2021 Dutch foodtech startup Orbisk secures €2.4 million in EU grant funding for its AI-based technology to fight food waste
- October 14, 2021 Taking a Solar TukTuk to the future lab at ITS World Congress in Hamburg (Sponsored)
- October 8, 2021 AWS AI Challenge: Vestbee and Amazon Web Services support AI startups from EMEA (Sponsored)
- October 7, 2021 Berlin-based FinMarie receives €1.4 million to expand its digital finance platform for women
- October 6, 2021 Database released with information on thousands of EU funded innovations (Sponsored)
- September 28, 2021 Take your digital health venture to the next level – today! (Sponsored)
- September 23, 2021 “Do I really need external funding and is my company really a VC case?”: Interview with Uwe Horstmann, Co-Founder and General Partner of Project A Ventures
- September 22, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 1, Preparation
- September 21, 2021 Travel Startups: Join the pitch competition of the FutureTravel Summit on November 24th (Online)
- September 17, 2021 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the sports industry
- September 9, 2021 Investors & corporates: Register to watch the EIT Digital Challenge final pitches and network online, on 21 September!
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 30, 2021 How to make VC investors fall in love at first sight: Why you need a ‘strategic narrative’
- August 30, 2021 Shaken or stirred? 10 European drinktech startups shaking up 2021
- August 24, 2021 What are the advantages of US versus European VCs?
- August 23, 2021 London-based un:hurd secures €290K for platform giving independent music artists a voice
- August 19, 2021 What are investors looking for when scouting sustainability startups?