An office is more than just a place to work. At Pine Hub – winner of the 2019 Coworker Member’s Choice Award for Dublin – our greatest priority is providing each of our members with the tools and support that they need to succeed. When you become a Pine Hub member, you will not only gain 24/7 access to a clean and comfortable office, but also to a fully equipped meeting room, free/discounted entrepreneurship and leadership training, and regular socials that help to develop a tight-knit community of professionals. Enjoy your work with high-speed internet and complimentary A4 printing, or take a break to recharge in the relaxation area and chat with your neighbours over the unlimited free coffee and tea. Never dread heading into the office again.
Located in the heart of the Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Pine Hub is the ideal coworking space for start-ups, freelancers, sole traders and SME’s in search of a comfortable office without the hassle of commuting to Dublin city centre. Free car and bike parking in addition to nearby public transportation means that getting to the office is both affordable and convenient. And if travel is a regular necessity for your work, Pine Hub is less than 20 minutes from the airport and membership includes 3 days of free access to over 350 global coworking locations via the Coworking Visa programme.
Does Pine Hub sound like the coworking space for you? Stop by to visit the office, or book a desk for a day and discover why Pine Hub was a 2019 Coworker Member’s Choice Award winner. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Articles about Pine Hub:
- July 20, 2022 HRtech startup Veremark scores €8.2 million to simplify career credentials checks
- May 20, 2022 Madrid-based Bechester is ready for European expansion with its one-stop-shop for furnishing needs
- May 20, 2022 Sevillan startup Galgus supercharges international expansion with €4 million boost
- May 18, 2022 UK-based Kaizan raises €1.1 million to advance AI for client success teams
- April 13, 2022 JJ Delgado, General Manager of MOVE Estrella Galicia Digital, will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!
- April 11, 2022 Meet the 15 finalists of our big Pitch Competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- February 4, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan. 31 – Feb. 4)
- January 27, 2022 Meet Lottoland – The European gaming company which set out to build the lottery land of happiness (Sponsored)
- January 18, 2022 10 super promising Spanish startups to keep an eye on in 2022 and beyond
- January 13, 2022 10 exceptionally promising Dutch startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- January 11, 2022 10 up-and-coming Austrian startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- December 16, 2021 Berlin-based healthcare-at-home startup Kenbi gets €23.5 million funding boost to scale its network
- September 10, 2021 10 Barcelona-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- June 1, 2021 Used car platform challenger Driverama launches European headquarters
- February 15, 2021 10 promising startups from freezing Finland to watch in 2021
- November 11, 2020 “HR wasn’t the sexiest tech sector… meaning it has great potential”: Interview with Payflow’s co-founders, Benoit Menardo and Avinash Sukhwani
- November 3, 2020 “We’re spearheading the Social Sex Revolution. The revolutionary part is not the sex, but the social”: Interview with MakeLoveNotPorn’s CEO and founder, Cindy Gallop
- June 8, 2020 What will the new normal look like? European startups and VCs gave us their opinion