We are a family owned and operated business.
In our online pet store , you will find the best dog food . Still find other products for dogs, from snacks , accessories , beds for large dogs , toys , carriers , drinkers and feeders for dogs , dog houses , supplements and other products grooming , hygiene and beauty .
We have a wide range of dog food , at the best price and with promotions every day of the year.
Choose one of the best brands of dog food and take care of your pet’s health.
At Pet Land you will find the best brands of dog food, selected by veterinarians: Advance food , True instinct , Brit , Brit veterinary range , Carnilove , Libra food , Taste of the wild , Acana , Orijen , Hills , Specific , Royal Canin and Purina Pro Plan , Virbac and Eukanuba .
Articles about Pet Land:
- October 22, 2020 Curious about the newest healthcare inventions? Join BIO-Europe’s online event with EIT Health InnoStars! (Sponsored)
- October 21, 2020 Berlin-based HRtech Kenjo raises €5.1 million to expand further across Germany and reach Austria, Switzerland and Spain
- October 14, 2020 Estonian startup BotGuard raises €500K to fight malicious bots
- October 14, 2020 Swedish martech Mediatool nabs €2.5 million to grow its cloud-based remote marketing platform
- October 13, 2020 “Everyone can become a city farmer”: Interview with iFarm’s co-founder and CEO Max Chizhov
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- October 5, 2020 Crowdcube and Seedrs plan to merge to create one of the world’s largest private equity marketplaces
- October 2, 2020 Stockholm-based Voi conquers another UK region for exclusive e-scooter trials, now the no.1 operator
- October 2, 2020 Cambridge-based data analytics startup GeoSpock lands €4.6 million
- October 1, 2020 French beautytech 4.5.6 Skin, dedicated to melanin-rich complexions, raises €700K and unveils first skincare line
- September 30, 2020 “Bitcoin will be a must-have asset in every investor’s portfolio in 2025”: Interview with Bitpanda’s CEO & co-founder Eric Demuth
- September 30, 2020 Warsaw-based HomeDoctor raises €3.7 million to expand its telemedicine & home-visit services
- September 30, 2020 Blue biotech: What is it, and why do European startups have the potential to lead the sector?
- September 25, 2020 10 tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this October
- September 18, 2020 “By 2025, VR/XR collaboration will be the new standard in working life”: Interview with Varjo’s CEO, Timo Toikkanen
- September 17, 2020 Berlin-based Infarm raises €144 million during pandemic to grow largest urban vertical farming network in the world
- September 16, 2020 Crista Galli Ventures launches evergreen fund to revolutionise healthtech investing in Europe
- September 15, 2020 Stockholm-based scaleup Klarna lands €547 million to invest in its “smoooth” shopping experience