Based in Munich, Madrid and London, Personio’s mission is to make HR processes as transparent and efficient as possible so HR can focus on the most valuable assets in the company: the people. The Personio solution includes human resources, recruiting and payroll and supports all core HR processes every business needs to do. More than 2,000 customers in over 40 countries use Personio.
In 2019, tech consultancy GP Bullhound included Personio in a list of 50 European start-ups set to achieve a billion-dollar valuation over the next two years, giving them ‘unicorn’ status.
Articles about Personio:
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 10, 2021 German startup EqualTo raises €3.5 million for their no-code sales commission operating system
- May 19, 2021 Copenhagen-based Pento raises €12.7 million to expand its real-time, automated payroll software
- April 23, 2021 “To prepare for fundraising, entrepreneurs should thoroughly think about the key make-or-break points of their business”: Interview with Picus Capital’s Founding Partner & Managing Director, Robin Godenrath
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- January 18, 2021 Munich-based HR scaleup Personio lands €103.5 million Series D funding and a €1.4 billion valuation
- September 3, 2020 Munich-based Demodesk raises €6.7 million from Balderton Capital to scale its intelligent online sales meeting software
- August 12, 2020 La Famiglia announces €50 million fund to uncover the next-generation of B2B giants
- August 11, 2020 8 ways to increase your visibility in the ‘new normal’
- July 14, 2020 Munich-based Userlane scores €10 million for the global expansion of its digital adoption software platform
- June 18, 2020 Berlin-based Back lands €2.9 million to boost its employee request platform across the US and Europe
- April 8, 2020 Luminovo raises €2 million to reinvent electronic circuit board creation
- April 3, 2020 “These days are proof of the potential of digital construction”: Interview with Capmo’s CEO, Florian
- February 20, 2020 10 promising European HR startups to watch in 2020
- January 21, 2020 Munich-based Personio receives €67.6 million to become top HR software for SMEs
- April 25, 2019 10 European startups that will help you manage your business
- January 17, 2019 Munich-based startup Personio has raised €35 million for its HR and recruiting platform for SMEs
- July 30, 2018 10 European startups with the potential to disrupt the HR industry