Founded in 2018 as a UK property marketplace, Perchpeek was originally dubbed ‘Tinder for renting’, but has since developed into a completely unique, global relocation service that is transforming the relocation industry.
The Perchpeek app combines AI-powered recommendations with relocation experts to curate properties and additional services for the user. As they use the app, recommendations become more tailored until they’ve found the perfect home in the perfect area.
Articles about Perchpeek:
- March 16, 2022 Jane Reddin, Talent and Platform Director at AlbionVC will speak at the EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona on May 12-13
- March 4, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: The 158 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb 28-March 4)
- February 25, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb 21-25)
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- January 22, 2021 Relocation startup Perchpeek raises €2.2 million to help employees work anywhere