Orbit GT easy to use software platform makes it possible to Integrate, Manipulate, Manage all 3D data coming from different sources (satellite, plane, drone, mobile and indoor mapping) captured by hardware from different vendors using different sensors (Lidar, Photo, Ground Penetrating Radar,…).
This 3D-Reality Capture data can easily be shared to different actors (land administration, road and rail asset mgr, public transport, security forces, telco, utility companies, …) who get a total overview and can work very efficient (fast and accurate) and in the safety of their office.
In the past they had to work with 2D data and make many trips to different location sometime in dangerous situations and still have only partial data.
The up to date 3D Reality Capture is the start to build an actual Digital Twin of the city that needs to become smart.
Smart 3D Mapping is literary the foundation of a Smart City enabling efficient and performant planning, building and managing!
Please provide a functional description of your solution/service, including design approach, use of technologies, IT architecture, and operating processes. required for SDK/HDK order
The platform is made to tackle very large data files (TBytes) and deliver this data efficient and fast. It exists of a number of modules:
– Content manager: organize & manage, catalogue & archive, improve & optimize image and point cloud data, QA/QC, document and report, deliver ready-made projects after capture, upload to share online.
– Feature extraction: complete mapping unit for Image, LiDAR and DSM mapping, process features and results in semi- or full automated mode, document assets, centralize data management, roles and permissions for team work. AI helps to perform semi- and fully automatic feature extraction.
– Publisher or Mapping cloud: share 360° and planar nadir, streetview, oblique imagery, share DSM and LiDAR point clouds online, define user credentials, multiple publications, server pool, share on the web, mobile devices, and integrate using SDK.
– Blur & Erase to comply with privacy laws.
– Integration with the other software vendors is easy by using the plugins.
Articles about Orbit GT:
- July 2, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 126 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 28-July 2)
- December 11, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 68 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 7-11, 2020)
- January 3, 2019 French proptech startup illiCopro raises €1.5 million for its condo management platform
- October 31, 2018 Sky is not the limit: 10 European space technology startups to watch in 2018
- July 10, 2018 Space Exploration Masters competition awards prizes worth €800+ to new ideas (Sponsored)