Open Loyalty is the #1 Headless Loyalty Platform with the most flexible set of loyalty blocks for building personalized loyalty programs.
Thanks to the API-first approach and 50+ pre-built loyalty mechanics (eg. points, tiers, rewards, coupons, referrals), brands can quickly introduce engaging loyalty programs with a custom user experience at any touchpoint.
Unlike legacy loyalty systems, Open Loyalty provides elastic loyalty program tools that give the freedom to create, are easier to connect with other systems, and guarantee cost-effective scalability.
Open Loyalty is available in SaaS and On-premise editions.
Open Loyalty is a good fit for any company that needs to introduce a personalized loyalty program in a short time to market.
The loyalty blocks match the needs of industries such as retail, finance, insurance, travel, convenience, restaurants, FMCG, fuel, automotive or B2B.
Companies that need to introduce personalized loyalty programs in a short time to market.
Industries: retail, finance, insurance, travel, convenience, food, QSR, FMCG, fuel, automotive, B2B.
Articles about Open Loyalty:
- September 22, 2021 Cordoba-based Genially raises €17 million to make interactive content a global standard
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- August 26, 2021 Berlin-based elopage raises €32 million for its all-in-one microservices platform for entrepreneurs
- August 5, 2021 10 promising Vilnius-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 3, 2021 Polish edtech startup Novakid snaps up €29.4 million to expand into new markets
- July 29, 2021 Stockholm-based Greenely secures €1.8 million to take its smart, sustainable energy platform to the UK
- July 27, 2021 Madrid-based Cobee raises €14 million to double down on its mission to improve access to employee benefits
- July 16, 2021 EIT Digital Challenge 2021: The 20 outstanding Deep Tech Scaleups which made it into the finals
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- June 21, 2021 Munich-based Wellster raises €35 million to expand its telemedicine solutions
- June 17, 2021 Wellbeing startup onHand secures €1.6 million to make employees feel-good with volunteering app
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 16, 2021 UK femtech startup Hertility Health lands €4.8 million to revolutionise the world of hormone and reproductive health
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 3, 2021 Budapest-based Recart nabs €2.8 million for its mobile marketing platform
- May 26, 2021 Growth Marketing 101: What is it, and how does it work?
- May 20, 2021 Dublin-based &Open lands around €5.9 million to scale up its gifting platform in Europe and the US
- May 19, 2021 Austrian edtech startup GoStudent launching its digital tutoring service in Russia, Mexico and Canada