Open Loyalty is the #1 Headless Loyalty Platform with the most flexible set of loyalty blocks for building personalized loyalty programs.
Thanks to the API-first approach and 50+ pre-built loyalty mechanics (eg. points, tiers, rewards, coupons, referrals), brands can quickly introduce engaging loyalty programs with a custom user experience at any touchpoint.
Unlike legacy loyalty systems, Open Loyalty provides elastic loyalty program tools that give the freedom to create, are easier to connect with other systems, and guarantee cost-effective scalability.
Open Loyalty is available in SaaS and On-premise editions.
Open Loyalty is a good fit for any company that needs to introduce a personalized loyalty program in a short time to market.
The loyalty blocks match the needs of industries such as retail, finance, insurance, travel, convenience, restaurants, FMCG, fuel, automotive or B2B.
Companies that need to introduce personalized loyalty programs in a short time to market.
Industries: retail, finance, insurance, travel, convenience, food, QSR, FMCG, fuel, automotive, B2B.
Articles about Open Loyalty:
- September 29, 2022 Tallin-based Klaus raises €12 million to scale its AI-based customer support platform
- September 15, 2022 Meet the 10 finalists of this year’s FutureTravel Summit Pitch Competition!
- September 2, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Aug 29 – Sept 2)
- August 31, 2022 Berlin-based topi scores €44.8 million to unlock seamless subscription-based transactions for retailers and manufacturers
- August 30, 2022 Lithuania’s Boomio scores €550k to transform customer loyalty market
- August 3, 2022 Time to say goodbye to cash? How fintech is shaking up payments
- August 3, 2022 Payments for founders: The nontechnical guide for startups (Sponsored)
- July 25, 2022 Launches, Partnerhsips & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked this week
- July 8, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 4-8)
- June 27, 2022 Combining empathy with technology to enhance CCaaS: the secret to customer success? (Sponsored)
- June 24, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 20-24)
- June 22, 2022 Lisbon-based Flecto bags €1.2 million to fuel the transition to a circular economy
- June 14, 2022 Amsterdam-based Bits of Stock banks €4.2 million for its stock reward platform addressing wealth inequality
- May 23, 2022 UK-startup Tranch to launch BNPL to B2B market with a fresh €4 million of funding
- May 18, 2022 Going global? Find out the benefits of a strong localization strategy (Sponsored)
- May 3, 2022 Bucharest-based DRUID snaps up €14.2 million for its innovative AI-driven chatbots and is set to soar
- April 4, 2022 French startup HeyTeam picks up €10 million for its innovative HRtech and prepares to launch in Spain and Italy
- March 16, 2022 Scottish startup Criton acquired by Nonius as demand for mobile tech in hospitality soars