Employing and paying people internationally is hugely painful. In order to employ somebody, you typically need to set up a local subsidiary or a branch, find an employment lawyer, a local accountant, a payroll provider, benefits providers, translators, the list goes on... This costs tens of thousands of pounds per country and months of bureaucratic pain.
Omnipresent removes the complexity out of employment compliance, payroll, and benefits for your international team, so you can focus on growing your business. We accomplish this with a global network of local entities and benefits providers to ensure you are in compliance with local employment laws and your international team members are taken care of.
Articles about Omnipresent:
- November 22, 2022 Climate tech topping the European investment agenda
- March 25, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week
- March 22, 2022 Omnipresent picks up over €108 million to help businesses build global teams
- September 7, 2021 10 skyrocketing London-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- July 28, 2021 “Network, read and engage with people who share the same passion as you”: Interview with Petr Kozyakov, co-founder and CEO of Mercuryo
- April 28, 2021 “Demand for more authentic online experiences will continue to grow”: Interview with Yubo’s co-founder & CEO, Sacha Lazimi
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- January 22, 2021 HRtech startup Omnipresent snaps up €12.3 million Series A to boost the remote work revolution
- October 6, 2020 Belgian industrial IoT firm Sensolus secures €3.5 million to enhance visibility in international supply chains
- August 11, 2020 London-based Omnipresent Group raises €1.6 million to boost the remote work revolution
- November 19, 2019 Hamburg-based startup airfocus raises €1.7 million to help businesses make better decisions
- March 12, 2018 10 Czech startups to watch in 2018