Articles about oko:
- September 27, 2022 Tallinn’s Trind VC has opened up a new €55 million fund to back consumer-focused startups
- September 21, 2022 Zurich-based Ledgy secures €22 million to encourage a culture of ownership through the power of equity
- September 20, 2022 Agrifood biotech startups, apply now to the biotope incubator! (Sponsored)
- September 13, 2022 EIT Digital Challenge 2022: Support to Scale
- August 29, 2022 EIT Digital Challenge 2022: What’s the big deal?
- August 24, 2022 Polish firm Inovo VC announces third fund with €100 million target to support CEE tech startups
- August 8, 2022 The EIT Digital Challenge 2022 wants to find the best European deeptech startups – Get Involved now!
- August 2, 2022 Ireland’s Furthr VC expands its seed fund to €32 million to back scaling Irish innovators
- August 1, 2022 Taiwan is calling! Applications are now open for the 2035 E-Mobility Global Demo Day (Sponsored)
- July 29, 2022 “Only the players with the best tech and a unique proposition survive in the end”: Interview with Hokodo
- July 27, 2022 From San Fran to Barcelona: People-first travel tech company Beyond opens new European offices (Sponsored)
- June 28, 2022 European founders launch Plural – a €250 million fund building the next generation of tech startups
- June 24, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 20-24)
- June 23, 2022 London-based fintech Hokodo raises €37.8 million to fuel frictionless payments for European businesses
- June 21, 2022 Corporate and startup collaboration: How Closing the Loop and Vodafone are tackling e-waste
- June 7, 2022 PwC Cybersecurity & Privacy Day is taking place on October 13th: Apply now for the Pitch Competition! (Sponsored)
- May 31, 2022 Finding mentors and balancing hustle and mental health. Interview with Ana Wolsztajn, VC Investor and CMO at KAYA VC
- May 4, 2022 Meet the 60+ companies exhibiting at our upcoming EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona!