We combine expertise in big data, machine learning and analytics with the growing use of smart devices to make sure near misses and incidents are reported as accurately and quickly as possible. No more hand-written forms, or excel spreadsheets, or google docs, or clunky software. We can immediately help your bottom line by automating the capturing and reporting process; we will also help you increase employee engagement and bring your Health & Safety data to life.
Articles about Notify Technology:
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- January 14, 2021 Swedish startup Minna Technologies raises €15.5 million to help retail banks enable their subscription management offering
- October 28, 2020 How can startups and SMEs cut costs in the time of the COVID-19 crisis? (Sponsored)
- December 4, 2019 Paris-based GitGuardian announces raising €10.8 million to fund cybersecurity platform
- September 12, 2019 Open banking, and what it means for European fintechs and consumers – Part 1
- March 18, 2019 London-based retail security platform ThirdEye raises over €2.3 million led by Octopus Ventures
- March 1, 2019 Rollbar acquires Budapest-based Samebug to double down on debugging
- February 18, 2019 10 Danish startups to look out for in 2019
- December 14, 2018 UK-based workplace safety platform Notify Technology raises £500k
- October 13, 2014 Shoppable videos: London-based Smartzer raises $400k
- January 16, 2011 puntalo: New mobile tracking startup launched its product