Where do the world’s smartest people get their insights? From quality news! Noa lets you cut through the noise with thought-provoking audio articles from world-class publishers, crafted into powerful Series.
Listen to opinion, analysis, and feature articles from The New York Times, Financial Times, Washington Post, The Telegraph, The Economist, Harvard Business Review, and many more.
Articles about Noa:
- July 29, 2021 UK-based Vira Health lands €1.7 million to make personalised menopause care accessible to all women
- July 19, 2021 Berlin-based coupon startup Lumaly receives seven-figure investment to accelerate its growth
- July 15, 2021 Calling all marine startups: Join Blue Bio Value Acceleration to scale your business, and win €45K! (Sponsored)
- June 15, 2021 Oslo-based SNÖ Ventures launches €82 million fund for visionary Nordic entrepreneurs
- May 28, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 24-28)
- May 28, 2021 Lyon-based Agicap raises €80 million to become European leader in cashflow management for SMEs
- May 20, 2021 UK-based Cervest secures €24.6 million to launch new AI-powered Climate Intelligence platform
- April 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (26-30 April 2021)
- April 29, 2021 Berlin-based Finoa lands €18.1 million for its digital asset platform
- March 17, 2021 Italian proptech startup Casavo lands €200 million to change the way people sell, live and buy homes in Europe
- September 30, 2020 Blue biotech: What is it, and why do European startups have the potential to lead the sector?
- May 28, 2020 10 of Europe’s most promising food box startups speeding through 2020
- March 20, 2020 10 German startups that will crush it in 2020 and beyond – despite Coronavirus
- March 4, 2020 Lille-based eLamp raises €2 million to expand its employee skills management platform
- February 12, 2020 10 European startups helping you celebrate Valentine’s Day
- January 7, 2020 Berlin-based Finoa closes multi-million seed funding to transform the digital asset sector
- October 15, 2019 Winners of the European Social Innovation Competition to be announced on October 24 (Sponsored)
- July 31, 2019 Barcelona-based proptech startup Housfy expands into Portugal