Where do the world’s smartest people get their insights? From quality news! Noa lets you cut through the noise with thought-provoking audio articles from world-class publishers, crafted into powerful Series.
Listen to opinion, analysis, and feature articles from The New York Times, Financial Times, Washington Post, The Telegraph, The Economist, Harvard Business Review, and many more.
Articles about Noa:
- September 30, 2020 Blue biotech: What is it, and why do European startups have the potential to lead the sector?
- May 28, 2020 10 of Europe’s most promising food box startups speeding through 2020
- March 20, 2020 10 German startups that will crush it in 2020 and beyond – despite Coronavirus
- March 4, 2020 Lille-based eLamp raises €2 million to expand its employee skills management platform
- February 12, 2020 10 European startups helping you celebrate Valentine’s Day
- January 7, 2020 Berlin-based Finoa closes multi-million seed funding to transform the digital asset sector
- October 15, 2019 Winners of the European Social Innovation Competition to be announced on October 24 (Sponsored)
- July 31, 2019 Barcelona-based proptech startup Housfy expands into Portugal
- June 25, 2019 Berlin-based expertlead raises €7 million in Series A funding to scale its tech freelancer community globally
- June 10, 2019 Start as soon as possible, and don’t be afraid to make mistakes – Interview with Student.com founder Luke Nolan
- May 17, 2019 Amazon leads €515 million mega-round in London-based food delivery unicorn Deliveroo
- May 6, 2019 Dutch startup LeQuest raises €7 million to e-train healthcare employees on medical technology
- February 19, 2019 10 Irish startups to look out for in 2019
- February 14, 2019 10 Polish startups to look out for in 2019
- December 12, 2018 10 audio tech startups to look out for in 2018 and beyond
- December 11, 2018 Berlin’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- November 20, 2018 London’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- November 9, 2018 Lesara – once Europe’s fastest growing startups – just filed for insolvency!