Next Gate Tech
We capitalize on the rapid emergence of cloud-based computing frameworks to provide fast, accurate, and robust solutions to our clients.
We provide smart automation solutions through a web platform to help industry players manage middle and back-office tasks.
Next Gate Tech was founded by professionals with years of experience in the asset management industry who have an intricate knowledge of its needs.
Today, the team consists of talented members with complementary skills and extensive know-how in data analytics, finance, and technology.
Articles about Next Gate Tech:
- June 14, 2021 Bristol-based Immersive Labs raises €62 million to unlock cyber skills across large organizations
- June 4, 2021 “We began to realise that applications in the future would all be built on the cloud”: Interview with Aiven’s CEO and cofounder, Oskari Saarenmaa
- May 28, 2021 London-based Kitt lands €4 million to help businesses re-design their offices for post-COVID
- May 25, 2021 10 European deathtech startups innovating in the end-of-life space
- May 14, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 10-14)
- May 11, 2021 Warsaw-based ProperGate raises €1 million to digitalise construction site logistics
- May 11, 2021 “From Zoom fatigue, to after-hours pings on Slack, the typical work experience is fuelling burnout”: Interview with Qatalog’s founder and CEO, Tariq Rauf
- May 10, 2021 “Startups are key to the twin digital and green transition”: Interview with Helen Kopman, Deputy Head of Unit for Digital Innovation & Blockchain, European Commission
- May 3, 2021 “The traditional way of banking will be a rare event”: Interview with Pomelo Pay’s founder & CEO, Vincent Choi
- April 29, 2021 “We push boundaries. This is the only way to beat fraudsters, who themselves are constantly adapting”: Interview with SEON’s CEO & co-founder, Tamas Kadar
- March 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (22-26 March, 2021)
- March 19, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (15-19 March, 2021)
- March 11, 2021 “The most beautiful relationship between entrepreneurs and investors is when they are on the same team”: Interview with investor and founder, Jacqueline van den Ende
- March 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 March, 2021)
- March 5, 2021 10 promising startups from the Czech Republic to watch in 2021
- March 3, 2021 “The mass-affluent segment is a huge market opportunity”: Interview with wealthpilot’s founder and CEO, Stephan Schug
- March 3, 2021 10 promising Luxembourg-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- February 24, 2021 Cambridge-based Better Origin lands €2.5 million to democratise insect farming with automation and machine learning