Being the founder of an early stage startup is one of the hardest jobs in the world.
NewCo is the simplest way to launch a startup. Unlike traditional startups, where the team decides on a fixed equity split at the start. NewCo handles it all for you automatically. Truly dynamic equity. The team all log hours as they work and the people who work the most, own the most.
Dynamic equity is the only fair way to start up. It’s also loads of fun!
We have spoken to hundreds of early stage founders and built in all the features they need to launch their start-up and attract a team.
– Variable hour rates, so senior people earn more per hour than junior people
– Dispute resolution, so the CEO can reject hours logged if they are not accurate
– Maximum and minimum hours per week
– Bonuses and expenses
– Maximum buyout clauses
– Royalties for the person who thought up the idea
NewCo startups are designed from the start to take all of the stress out of building a company and a team.
Articles about NewCo:
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- May 17, 2021 10 European dating startups to find your partner after lockdown
- May 4, 2021 Rockstart, accelerator and VC, closes its AgriFood fund at €22 million
- February 18, 2021 10 promising Hungary-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- February 17, 2021 “One of the main challenges still facing cryptocurrency is its adoption”: Interview with Luno’s co-founder and CEO, Marcus Swanepoel
- February 2, 2021 Estonian startup Hepta Airborne raises €2 million to grow its drone-based power line inspection and analysis solutions
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- January 15, 2021 10 of the most promising Malta-based startups to watch in 2021
- December 11, 2020 Central European Startup Awards 2020 Regional Winners announced
- November 27, 2020 The Nordic Startup Awards 2020 Regional Winners have been announced!
- November 26, 2020 Startup branding 101: the psychology of colour, font & more
- October 6, 2020 The future of agtech: wearables for cows, vertical farming & AI
- September 15, 2020 Intern dramas: how to navigate hiring, short stays and delegating tasks in the year of disruption
- June 15, 2020 How to build and maintain a remote team without losing your head
- April 9, 2020 Neosurance raises €1.1 million to sell insurance in 7 seconds on mobile
- March 9, 2020 “The next Amazon and Google will come up from the blockchain space”: Interview with elrond’s CEO Beniamin
- February 10, 2020 10 European EdTech startups changing the face of education in 2020
- February 6, 2020 “We are about to observe a new generation of fintechs”: Interview with Evarvest CEO Stephanie