New Residency is based in Budapest, Hungary, with tried and trusted associates in every corner of the globe. The owners / managers of New Residency have over 12 years’ experience in this field, and our advisors, project-managers and legal team have all successfully handled countless cases of residency and citizenship applications.
We speak English, Arabic, Farsi, Russian, German, Serbo-Croatian and Hungarian. Contact us to find out how easy and convenient it is to work with a team who understands your requirements, speaks your language, and is ready to assist you with every step of this important procedure!
Articles about New Residency:
- November 8, 2019 The 5 best countries in Europe for founders and startups
- October 28, 2019 London-based cybersecurity startup Zamna raises €4.5 million to enhance and automate airport security checks
- July 12, 2019 Latvia’s startup visa just got a much-needed makeover, opening its doors to more foreign founders
- March 13, 2019 Paris’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- January 28, 2019 Warsaw’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- November 28, 2018 Porto’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 25, 2018 10 Baltic startups to watch in 2018
- October 23, 2017 Estonia-based LeapIN raises €1.3 million to empower anyone to become a global entrepreneur
- October 5, 2017 Overview of the 10 best co-working spaces in Tallinn
- June 28, 2017 Interview with Cristobal Alonso, the Global Capo of Startup Wise Guys
- December 22, 2016 Silicon Valley is so 90s. Lisbon: The 7 hills’ city is the new “hot”
- October 12, 2016 Rising North: New €1.5 million fund to boost Nordic startup ecosystems