Operating since 2015, the platform has been offering its investors solid returns of 12-18% and is the first P2P platform in the country to have reached constant EUR 1 M+ monthly issues.
NEO Finance is supervised by the Bank of Lithuania and is the only P2P lending platform in Lithuania holding an electronic money institution licence issued by the Bank of Lithuania for a non-limited activity in the European Union.
Our main asset is the IT platform which we have built and are continuously developing inhouse. Therefore, we can assure total confidentiality, safety, convenience and speed for our investors. In 2016, the platform was recognised by external experts, as NEO Finance won an award as the most technologically advanced Lithuanian SME at Technopelnas, a competition of technology companies organised by the major Lithuanian business magazine.
Furthermore, we offer services of Buyback of delinquent loans, Provision fund to protect the investments, and Automatic investment function.
For more information, please visit https://www.neofinance.com.
Articles about NEO finance:
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- May 21, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 17-21)
- May 19, 2021 UK-based StudentFinance nabs €4.5 million to democratise education and plug the skills gap
- May 5, 2021 Traveltech startup Fly Now Pay Later grabs €11.5 million to grow in UK, Germany and launch in US
- April 23, 2021 “To prepare for fundraising, entrepreneurs should thoroughly think about the key make-or-break points of their business”: Interview with Picus Capital’s Founding Partner & Managing Director, Robin Godenrath
- April 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (5-9 April 2021)
- March 23, 2021 Latvian fintech startup Jeff App raises €840K to boost financial inclusion in Asia using alternative data
- March 23, 2021 Breega closes its third fund at €110 million for European tech startups
- March 10, 2021 “The ‘monopoly’ of banks is being tested”: Interview with Modularbank’s co-founder and CEO Vilve Vene
- March 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 March, 2021)
- March 4, 2021 Berlin-based Monite raises €1.1 million to automate admin and accounting for SMEs in Europe
- February 19, 2021 10 super promising Switzerland-based startups to watch in 2021
- December 4, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 70+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 30-Dec 4, 2020)
- December 2, 2020 London-based Koto raises €1.4 million to launch UK’s first ‘challenger lender’
- November 27, 2020 London-based Homeppl raises €2.1 million to challenge the UK’s archaic tenant referencing system
- November 3, 2020 “We’re spearheading the Social Sex Revolution. The revolutionary part is not the sex, but the social”: Interview with MakeLoveNotPorn’s CEO and founder, Cindy Gallop
- November 3, 2020 Fintech Automata raises €1.5 million to allow customers to pay with invested capital
- October 13, 2020 Meet the 20 European scaleups that made it into the finals of this year’s EIT Digital Challenge