Operating since 2015, the platform has been offering its investors solid returns of 12-18% and is the first P2P platform in the country to have reached constant EUR 1 M+ monthly issues.
NEO Finance is supervised by the Bank of Lithuania and is the only P2P lending platform in Lithuania holding an electronic money institution licence issued by the Bank of Lithuania for a non-limited activity in the European Union.
Our main asset is the IT platform which we have built and are continuously developing inhouse. Therefore, we can assure total confidentiality, safety, convenience and speed for our investors. In 2016, the platform was recognised by external experts, as NEO Finance won an award as the most technologically advanced Lithuanian SME at Technopelnas, a competition of technology companies organised by the major Lithuanian business magazine.
Furthermore, we offer services of Buyback of delinquent loans, Provision fund to protect the investments, and Automatic investment function.
For more information, please visit https://www.neofinance.com.
Articles about NEO finance:
- February 19, 2021 10 super promising Switzerland-based startups to watch in 2021
- December 4, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 70+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 30-Dec 4, 2020)
- December 2, 2020 London-based Koto raises €1.4 million to launch UK’s first ‘challenger lender’
- November 27, 2020 London-based Homeppl raises €2.1 million to challenge the UK’s archaic tenant referencing system
- November 3, 2020 “We’re spearheading the Social Sex Revolution. The revolutionary part is not the sex, but the social”: Interview with MakeLoveNotPorn’s CEO and founder, Cindy Gallop
- November 3, 2020 Fintech Automata raises €1.5 million to allow customers to pay with invested capital
- October 13, 2020 Meet the 20 European scaleups that made it into the finals of this year’s EIT Digital Challenge
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- September 25, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 21-25, 2020)
- September 15, 2020 Stockholm-based scaleup Klarna lands €547 million to invest in its “smoooth” shopping experience
- September 3, 2020 “Being a successful founder is having an unshakeable resilience and relentlessness”: Interview with HomeHero’s founder and CEO Kenny Alegbe
- July 8, 2020 “It is important for those who seek social change to turn an eye toward funding entrepreneurship”: Interview with Impact X’s co-founder Paula Groves
- April 30, 2020 Bucharest-based MissionCritical nabs €500K for its software robotics
- April 17, 2020 Trade Republic raises €62 million to help everyone invest via their mobile
- April 13, 2020 5 ways COVID-19 is impacting fintech startups
- April 10, 2020 North Macedonia: Skopje’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- March 16, 2020 Sofia-based Payhawk raises €3 million in seed funding to simplify business expenses
- March 13, 2020 Paris-based Pixpay lands €8 million to become the leading bank for teens