Operating since 2015, the platform has been offering its investors solid returns of 12-18% and is the first P2P platform in the country to have reached constant EUR 1 M+ monthly issues.
NEO Finance is supervised by the Bank of Lithuania and is the only P2P lending platform in Lithuania holding an electronic money institution licence issued by the Bank of Lithuania for a non-limited activity in the European Union.
Our main asset is the IT platform which we have built and are continuously developing inhouse. Therefore, we can assure total confidentiality, safety, convenience and speed for our investors. In 2016, the platform was recognised by external experts, as NEO Finance won an award as the most technologically advanced Lithuanian SME at Technopelnas, a competition of technology companies organised by the major Lithuanian business magazine.
Furthermore, we offer services of Buyback of delinquent loans, Provision fund to protect the investments, and Automatic investment function.
For more information, please visit https://www.neofinance.com.
Articles about NEO finance:
- November 22, 2022 Climate tech topping the European investment agenda
- November 11, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 7-11)
- October 31, 2022 Sustainability: What it really means – from an investor perspective
- October 28, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct 24-28)
- October 3, 2022 Greentech Report: Milestones, Funding and Important Updates in September 2022
- September 9, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept 5-9)
- August 23, 2022 Berlin-based promiseQ scores new funding to fight false alarms in the security sector
- August 12, 2022 Prague: 10 exceptionally promising early-stage startups to watch in 2022
- August 1, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked this week
- July 25, 2022 Launches, Partnerhsips & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked this week
- July 18, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- July 14, 2022 Paris-based fintech startup Hero scores €12.4 million for its full-stack payments solution
- July 12, 2022 Cathay Innovation launches €1 billion global fund to supercharge the sustainable transformation of society
- June 14, 2022 Amsterdam-based Bits of Stock banks €4.2 million for its stock reward platform addressing wealth inequality
- May 2, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked last week (April 25 – April 29)
- April 25, 2022 French sustainable neobank Helios picks up €9 million for its fintech-for-good that’s protecting the planet
- April 4, 2022 Berlin-based lemon.markets raises €15 million to launch a stock trading API for developers
- March 30, 2022 Athens-based Woli picks up €700k for its money app for families and plans European growth