Operating since 2015, the platform has been offering its investors solid returns of 12-18% and is the first P2P platform in the country to have reached constant EUR 1 M+ monthly issues.
NEO Finance is supervised by the Bank of Lithuania and is the only P2P lending platform in Lithuania holding an electronic money institution licence issued by the Bank of Lithuania for a non-limited activity in the European Union.
Our main asset is the IT platform which we have built and are continuously developing inhouse. Therefore, we can assure total confidentiality, safety, convenience and speed for our investors. In 2016, the platform was recognised by external experts, as NEO Finance won an award as the most technologically advanced Lithuanian SME at Technopelnas, a competition of technology companies organised by the major Lithuanian business magazine.
Furthermore, we offer services of Buyback of delinquent loans, Provision fund to protect the investments, and Automatic investment function.
For more information, please visit https://www.neofinance.com.
Articles about NEO finance:
- September 3, 2021 ‘Purpose banking’ for startups: How to incorporate your values into your finances?
- September 2, 2021 10 early-stage Madrid-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 5, 2021 10 promising Vilnius-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- July 30, 2021 Dutch startup Hedge nabs €2.52 million to grow its smart software for filmmakers
- July 16, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 12-16)
- July 13, 2021 10 great accounting tools for startups
- July 2, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 126 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 28-July 2)
- June 18, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 115 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 14-18)
- May 21, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 17-21)
- May 19, 2021 UK-based StudentFinance nabs €4.5 million to democratise education and plug the skills gap
- May 5, 2021 Traveltech startup Fly Now Pay Later grabs €11.5 million to grow in UK, Germany and launch in US
- April 23, 2021 “To prepare for fundraising, entrepreneurs should thoroughly think about the key make-or-break points of their business”: Interview with Picus Capital’s Founding Partner & Managing Director, Robin Godenrath
- April 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (5-9 April 2021)
- March 23, 2021 Latvian fintech startup Jeff App raises €840K to boost financial inclusion in Asia using alternative data
- March 23, 2021 Breega closes its third fund at €110 million for European tech startups
- March 10, 2021 “The ‘monopoly’ of banks is being tested”: Interview with Modularbank’s co-founder and CEO Vilve Vene
- March 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 March, 2021)