The digital ecosystem of Must Had connects conscious consumers with brands, artisans and designers with expertise in creating stylish and unique clothing starting from textile waste such as unsold inventory, fabric scraps and second-hand garments.
This is possible thanks to the brand's creativity and know-how in upcycling techniques.
Must Had aims to digitalize and give visibility to these small brands by offering them a new sales channel that can connect them with a wider audience, allow them to enhance their brand image and increase their profitability.
The regenerated products offered on Must Had are addressed to digital conscious consumers willing to purchase sustainable exclusive fashion without renouncing to quality and style.
Must Had manages all the relationship with its final client: from the uploading of new products on the platform, through the management of the sale, up to the item delivery to the final client. Marketing activites and other services aimed at supporting the brands are also included in the package.
Additionaly, Must Had personally collects second-hand and deadstock clothing from people, brand’s warehouses or shops, and distribute them to its network of Refashion brands who then give them a new, fashionable life.
Each unique revalued piece is eventually digitalized and offered on Must Had platform.
Articles about Must Had:
- February 2, 2023 Access EU funds for your startups’ trademark application and get hands-on support from Reggster! (Sponsored)
- January 20, 2023 Ethical finance platform Goparity lands a €2 million boost to fuel international growth
- January 17, 2023 What’s in store for VC in 2023? Insights from Miguel Fernandez Larrea, co-founder and CEO of Capchase
- January 10, 2023 Going Green: European GreenTech Overview | December 2022 | Powered by Net Zero Insights
- January 4, 2023 Raising funds for a B2B SaaS startup: What’s it really like? An interview with Niclas Mollin, Founder of Occtoo
- December 9, 2022 Beating loneliness & isolation in the digital age | Interview with Jack Peagam and Ben Whatson, Linkup Founders
- November 28, 2022 European startups: Time to think about data sovereignty? (Sponsored)
- November 25, 2022 Helping online retailers make money | The story of Upp as told by Co-Founder Ben White
- November 9, 2022 A new generation of adtech that prioritises personalisation but doesn’t compromise privacy | Interview with Beatgrid
- November 4, 2022 Managing market volatility: The VC perspective
- November 1, 2022 Creating a better working experience for overlooked frontline teams – Interview with Yoobic Founder Fabrice Haiat
- October 26, 2022 Munich-based Workerbase lifts €10 million to enable a more agile manufacturing industry
- October 21, 2022 Rallying the community around recycling: The vision of Suwar Mert, Founder of Bower
- October 17, 2022 Diversifying VC and levelling the playing field: What’s the outlook?
- October 7, 2022 Creating the restaurants of the future: Interview with Nick Popovici Co-Founder & CEO of Vita Mojo
- October 5, 2022 Berlin-based Jomigo picks up first capital investment to build headhunting marketplace of the future
- September 16, 2022 VC funding not your jam? Here are 5 alternative ways to fund your startup!
- September 13, 2022 Swedish startup SunRoof raises €15 million to fuel a new renewable energy generation