The digital ecosystem of Must Had connects conscious consumers with brands, artisans and designers with expertise in creating stylish and unique clothing starting from textile waste such as unsold inventory, fabric scraps and second-hand garments.
This is possible thanks to the brand’s creativity and know-how in upcycling techniques.
Must Had aims to digitalize and give visibility to these small brands by offering them a new sales channel that can connect them with a wider audience, allow them to enhance their brand image and increase their profitability.
The regenerated products offered on Must Had are addressed to digital conscious consumers willing to purchase sustainable exclusive fashion without renouncing to quality and style.
Must Had manages all the relationship with its final client: from the uploading of new products on the platform, through the management of the sale, up to the item delivery to the final client. Marketing activites and other services aimed at supporting the brands are also included in the package.
Additionaly, Must Had personally collects second-hand and deadstock clothing from people, brand’s warehouses or shops, and distribute them to its network of Refashion brands who then give them a new, fashionable life.
Each unique revalued piece is eventually digitalized and offered on Must Had platform.
Articles about Must Had:
- June 16, 2021 UK femtech startup Hertility Health lands €4.8 million to revolutionise the world of hormone and reproductive health
- June 14, 2021 Bristol-based Immersive Labs raises €62 million to unlock cyber skills across large organizations
- June 7, 2021 “Most success stories are startups designed to be international from day one”: Interview with Plant an App’s founder & CEO, Bogdan Litescu
- June 3, 2021 “The more technology available for women, the better”: Interview with Natural Cycles’ co-founder and CEO, Elina Berglund
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- April 27, 2021 5 things that made the early days of the internet more exciting
- April 15, 2021 “The only formula of success is Business = Life”: Interview with Ajax Systems’ CEO, Aleksandr Konotopskyi
- March 24, 2021 “The Strategy sets out to make Spain an Entrepreneurial Nation by 2030”: Interview with the High Commissioner for Spain’s Entrepreneurial Nation, Francisco Polo
- March 18, 2021 How the pandemic is reversing Italy’s “brain drain”: Interviews with the Italian startup ecosystem
- March 16, 2021 The rise of digital addiction and 5 ways to deal with it
- March 11, 2021 “The most beautiful relationship between entrepreneurs and investors is when they are on the same team”: Interview with investor and founder, Jacqueline van den Ende
- February 17, 2021 “One of the main challenges still facing cryptocurrency is its adoption”: Interview with Luno’s co-founder and CEO, Marcus Swanepoel
- February 3, 2021 Paris-based Supli raises €2 million to support the recovery of the catering market
- February 2, 2021 “Breaking taboos is not easy, and it does not happen overnight”: Interview with sextech startup Platanomelón’s CEO and founder, Anna Boldú
- December 28, 2020 “Hire problem solvers and give them autonomy”: Interview with serial entrepreneur Dan Murray-Serter
- December 15, 2020 Top 10 books to give startup enthusiasts these Christmas holidays
- November 12, 2020 Meet the accelerator programme that boosts the environmental and social impact of growing startups (sponsored)
- November 4, 2020 5 ‘virtual leadership’ tips and tricks for startup founders and team leaders