Articles about Mitte:
- October 22, 2021 EIT Community Booster set out to scale high-impact New European Bauhaus ventures – apply now!
- October 20, 2021 Prague-based Resistant AI scored €14.28 million in Series A funding to protect financial automation from fraud and financial crime
- September 28, 2021 Paris-based Witco launches its smart building app also in the UK – with €12 million in Series A funding
- September 27, 2021 British energy storage startup Cheesecake Energy secures €1.1 million seed round
- September 24, 2021 Luxembourg connects startups and high-performance computing (Sponsored)
- September 22, 2021 “Our goal is to showcase what femtech can accomplish and that it is worth investing in”: Interview with Flo’s (the period tracker app) CEO and co-founder, Dmitry Gurski
- September 20, 2021 Italy-based EpiCura lands €5 million for its digital health platform
- September 14, 2021 How to know if your employees are truly committed/engaged
- September 2, 2021 10 early-stage Madrid-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- September 1, 2021 German foodtech startup the nu company raises €14 million, including from Formula 1 world champion
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 27, 2021 10 Stockholm-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 26, 2021 10 cool tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this September
- August 26, 2021 Berlin-based elopage raises €32 million for its all-in-one microservices platform for entrepreneurs
- August 23, 2021 German startup Signature Products lands €800K from local authority for hemp protein value chain
- August 18, 2021 Copenhagen-based Develop Diverse lands €2.5 million to fight unconscious bias
- August 17, 2021 Stockholm-based Invoier secures €4.1 million from the European Innovation Council Fund
- August 13, 2021 Can entrepreneurs lead the future of mental wellbeing services?