Working with minima you get the results you want to achieve, faster.
Our expertise allows us to operate at any layer of the existing infrastructure: data layer (data migration and consolidation), back-end (API development) and front-end (web & mobile development).
Who do we help?
Start-ups and companies developing their first digital product. We know how to help these companies go from a product vision to a solid development backlog.
What exactly do we do?
product development – helping you define and prioritize the list of features to build
project management – overseeing the development process using an Agile approach
software development – mobile and web development, organized in short sprints.
You’ll get an experienced technical partner. Which means you can focus on the business and still have peace of mind that the product is up to your standards.
Articles about minima:
- February 1, 2021 Could you handle being part of a startup’s founding team?
- January 28, 2021 Milan-based Scalapay raises €40 million to expand its ‘buy now pay later’ solution
- January 27, 2021 Lauxera Capital Partners launches €100 million fund for European healthcare startups
- January 19, 2021 Berlin-based edtech startup Tomorrow’s Education raises €1.1 million to educate the changemakers of the future
- January 6, 2021 10 exceptionally promising German startups to watch in 2021
- January 6, 2021 5 traits to look for when building your team in 2021
- December 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 14-18, 2020)
- December 17, 2020 Berlin-based actio lands €8.5 million to help users pick up new habits
- December 2, 2020 Stockholm-based Voi Technology lands more than €132 million to boost its geographic and fleet expansion
- November 4, 2020 Blockchers presents 4 exciting blockchain startups tracking raw materials and information (Sponsored)
- November 3, 2020 “We’re spearheading the Social Sex Revolution. The revolutionary part is not the sex, but the social”: Interview with MakeLoveNotPorn’s CEO and founder, Cindy Gallop
- October 29, 2020 Helsinki-based proptech Kodit.io announces €100 million to finance new home purchases
- October 16, 2020 5 promising European startups helping your team to use automated and smart contracts
- October 14, 2020 Swedish martech Mediatool nabs €2.5 million to grow its cloud-based remote marketing platform
- September 28, 2020 Irish online ID verification firm ID-Pal raises €1 million to fuel expansion
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- August 5, 2020 Bucharest-based Innoship raises €550K to lead last-mile delivery for e-commerce in Romania and CEE
- July 10, 2020 How to build a Minimum Viable Brand Experience for your startup