Articles about Mine:
- May 6, 2021 10 employee perks and wellbeing exercises that are easy to incorporate
- May 4, 2021 Paris-based Fintecture raises €6.2 million to facilitate payments and accelerate merchants’ growth across Europe
- May 3, 2021 “The traditional way of banking will be a rare event”: Interview with Pomelo Pay’s founder & CEO, Vincent Choi
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 26, 2021 British startup So Syncd nabs €827K to grow personality-type dating app globally
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- April 15, 2021 London-based Cado Security nabs €8.3 million for its cloud-native digital forensics platform
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 13, 2021 Tera Ventures closes €43 million fund to boost seed-stage startups
- April 12, 2021 What would a breakup of Google mean for startups?
- April 9, 2021 Copenhagen-based Cogo, a new shared mobility aggregator, lands €1 million
- April 8, 2021 Norway-based Kolonial, a leading online grocery store, lands €223 million and re-brands to Oda
- April 7, 2021 Why you’ll love the networking options at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- April 7, 2021 Bordeaux-based Toopi Organics scales up urine recycling network in France with €3.8 million funding
- April 7, 2021 How to approach the best investors for your startup ‘online’
- March 31, 2021 DeepTech scaleups: Apply now to the EIT Digital Challenge 2021!
- March 31, 2021 Amsterdam-based Otrium lands €102 million to grow its fashion outlet marketplace in the US
- March 30, 2021 Amsterdam-based Hiber snaps up €26 million to expand first global IoT satellite network
You’re a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Mine
? We’re happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing