The Mention Me referral platform is a powerful referral marketing solution as chosen by 400+ leading brands worldwide, including Farfetch, Cole Haan, Zipcar and Benefit Cosmetics.
It is most suited to brands driving in excess of 2000 online orders a month. We have lots of experience implementing referral into apps from health, to finance and home energy.
Only the Mention Me platform offers Name Sharing to capture real-world conversations. Combined with other social sharing options this drives up to 35% more referrals. Plus you pay only for results with our CPA model.
Refer a friend platform tailored to your brand
AB testing to optimise your referral programme
Unique name-sharing technology
Uniquely captures word of mouth sharing
Best practice insight from our Client Success Team
Referral Partner List
Mention Me Ltd. VG.01 Vox Studios, 1 45 Durham Street, London SE11 5JH UK
Mention Me Info
Platforms: HTML5, Mobile Web, Responsive Web Apps
Groups: Influencer Marketing, User Acquisition
Articles about Mention Me:
- February 26, 2021 Is there ever a right time to launch your startup idea?
- February 18, 2021 Event networking platform Grip lands €10.7 million to reach more virtual, hybrid and in-person events
- February 16, 2021 10 skyrocketing Spanish startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- February 11, 2021 The Future Hamburg Award 2021 calls on startups for the city of the future (Sponsored)
- February 2, 2021 Lisbon-based Apres raises €1.25 million to bring understanding, transparency and improved performance to AI
- January 28, 2021 “You constantly need to reinvent yourself”: Interview with Shippeo’s co-founders Lucien Besse and Pierre Khoury
- January 14, 2021 Boost your Italy/Spain expansion with a media-for-equity deal (Sponsored)
- January 14, 2021 “The desire for a secure messenger environment is only likely to keep growing”: Interview with Wire’s CEO, Morten Brøgger
- January 8, 2021 Marseille-based Volta Medical raises €23 million to treat cardiac arrhythmias
- January 5, 2021 10 reasons why you should join a startup in 2021
- January 4, 2021 “I’d encourage founders to adopt a global mindset from the start”: Interview with Livestorm’s co-founder and CEO, Gilles Bertaux
- December 21, 2020 Thinking about going remote-first, forever? Do these 5 things beforehand
- December 18, 2020 “Democratization is key to why fintech has been so disruptive”: Interview with Chip’s CEO and founder, Simon Rabin
- December 17, 2020 “In a nutshell: Investors simply weren’t necessary”: Interview with SmallPDF’s co-founder & CEO, Manuel Stofer and Dennis Just
- December 14, 2020 10 PR mistakes every startup makes (and how to avoid them)
- December 7, 2020 5 European video conference startups on a mission to beat Zoom
- December 1, 2020 Remote-first startup SuperNormal raises €1.6 million seed round to build a video collaboration tool for busy teams
- November 24, 2020 TOP 30: Europe’s biggest startup hubs in 2020