The Mention Me referral platform is a powerful referral marketing solution as chosen by 400+ leading brands worldwide, including Farfetch, Cole Haan, Zipcar and Benefit Cosmetics.
It is most suited to brands driving in excess of 2000 online orders a month. We have lots of experience implementing referral into apps from health, to finance and home energy.
Only the Mention Me platform offers Name Sharing to capture real-world conversations. Combined with other social sharing options this drives up to 35% more referrals. Plus you pay only for results with our CPA model.
Refer a friend platform tailored to your brand
AB testing to optimise your referral programme
Unique name-sharing technology
Uniquely captures word of mouth sharing
Best practice insight from our Client Success Team
Referral Partner List
Mention Me Ltd. VG.01 Vox Studios, 1 45 Durham Street, London SE11 5JH UK
Mention Me Info
Platforms: HTML5, Mobile Web, Responsive Web Apps
Groups: Influencer Marketing, User Acquisition
Articles about Mention Me:
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 14, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 1: How will we consume food at work? An interview with Laura Gomez, CEO of Catevering
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- June 2, 2021 Crazy Rich Podcasters: How to monetize your startup’s podcast
- May 31, 2021 What’s it really like to fundraise whilst pregnant? Female founders share their stories
- May 26, 2021 Growth Marketing 101: What is it, and how does it work?
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- May 10, 2021 CEOs, Thought Leaders & Investors: Apply now to join EU-Startups as guest contributor or columnist!
- April 28, 2021 “Demand for more authentic online experiences will continue to grow”: Interview with Yubo’s co-founder & CEO, Sacha Lazimi
- April 1, 2021 Delivery scaleup Glovo raises €450 million Series F funding to continue expansion in 20 markets
- March 24, 2021 “The Strategy sets out to make Spain an Entrepreneurial Nation by 2030”: Interview with the High Commissioner for Spain’s Entrepreneurial Nation, Francisco Polo
- March 22, 2021 Parlevu Fronzas? Why French startups seem to focus on their home market & what’s changing
- March 19, 2021 Can media be a venture capital case? Here are 5 European media startups that raised VC funding!
- March 16, 2021 The rise of digital addiction and 5 ways to deal with it
- February 26, 2021 Is there ever a right time to launch your startup idea?
- February 18, 2021 Event networking platform Grip lands €10.7 million to reach more virtual, hybrid and in-person events
- February 16, 2021 10 skyrocketing Spanish startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- February 11, 2021 The Future Hamburg Award 2021 calls on startups for the city of the future (Sponsored)