The Mention Me referral platform is a powerful referral marketing solution as chosen by 400+ leading brands worldwide, including Farfetch, Cole Haan, Zipcar and Benefit Cosmetics.
It is most suited to brands driving in excess of 2000 online orders a month. We have lots of experience implementing referral into apps from health, to finance and home energy.
Only the Mention Me platform offers Name Sharing to capture real-world conversations. Combined with other social sharing options this drives up to 35% more referrals. Plus you pay only for results with our CPA model.
Refer a friend platform tailored to your brand
AB testing to optimise your referral programme
Unique name-sharing technology
Uniquely captures word of mouth sharing
Best practice insight from our Client Success Team
Referral Partner List
Mention Me Ltd. VG.01 Vox Studios, 1 45 Durham Street, London SE11 5JH UK
Mention Me Info
Platforms: HTML5, Mobile Web, Responsive Web Apps
Groups: Influencer Marketing, User Acquisition
Articles about Mention Me:
- October 14, 2021 Dutch foodtech startup Orbisk secures €2.4 million in EU grant funding for its AI-based technology to fight food waste
- September 24, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 3, Investor Conversations and Closing
- September 23, 2021 “Do I really need external funding and is my company really a VC case?”: Interview with Uwe Horstmann, Co-Founder and General Partner of Project A Ventures
- September 21, 2021 “We do not think femtech is niche”: Interview with Pollie’s co-founders Jane Sagui and Sabrina Mason
- September 21, 2021 Travel Startups: Join the pitch competition of the FutureTravel Summit on November 24th (Online)
- September 14, 2021 How to know if your employees are truly committed/engaged
- September 6, 2021 “We can already see that 2021 will be a record year in Lithuania for attracted investments”: Interview with the Head of Startup Lithuania, Roberta Rudokienė
- August 27, 2021 10 Stockholm-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 19, 2021 What are investors looking for when scouting sustainability startups?
- August 9, 2021 5 things that need to change before there can be a Google or Facebook in Europe
- July 21, 2021 Paris-based Spendesk raises €100 million to bring spend management to every finance team in Europe
- July 21, 2021 “It’s important to maintain the soul of the company”: Interview with BUX’s CEO, Yorick Naeff
- July 16, 2021 These are the biggest mistakes startups make before reaching an MVP
- July 9, 2021 15 content and communication tools to make your startup seen and heard
- July 6, 2021 5 growth marketing strategies to try in 2021
- June 16, 2021 Who controls your startup’s community? (Sponsored)
- June 14, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 1: How will we consume food at work? An interview with Laura Gomez, CEO of Catevering
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!