Diabetics injecting insulin currently use large cumbersome medical devices in the form of insulin pens and medical syringes (not designed for self injection) up to six times a day. The syringes are far from portable and attract attention when used in public places. The pens are portable but bulky, difficult to carry on the person, are easily broken and need to be refrigerated to preserve the insulin which degrades with heat.
We will bring our miniature injection device Minipen to the following markets:
– People with diabetes injecting insulin (Type 1 & 2)
– Cosmetic markets
– Medical vaccination & Immunisation programmes
– Veterinary Use
Manufacturing of the Minipen is due to begin in August 2021 subject to financing having been secured in January 2021.
We have a pipeline of 15 clients, two distributor’s have already signed contracts and we expect to sign by the end of January 2021.
We are seeking Trade Finance to fund 12 months of OPEX and the CAPEX required to set-up a production line with US Company Darco Corporation.
Details of the finance required can be found in a separate document referenced as Debt Market Proposal.
Small investors can obtain shares in the Swedish company please ask for details.
A private placement offer has been created for corporates to support the company via a convertible loan, giving the option to have the loan repaid after two years or converted into equity/stock at a pre-agreed price.
Articles about MedTech Concept:
- July 2, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 126 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 28-July 2)
- April 23, 2021 “To prepare for fundraising, entrepreneurs should thoroughly think about the key make-or-break points of their business”: Interview with Picus Capital’s Founding Partner & Managing Director, Robin Godenrath
- April 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (5-9 April 2021)
- November 13, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 9-13, 2020)
- May 29, 2020 “Users determine our roadmap”: Interview with Tiimo’s co-founder Helene Lassen Nørlem
- January 27, 2020 10 Hungary-based startups to watch out for in 2020
- November 4, 2019 Belgian early-stage fund White Fund launches with €20 million to invest in medical devices
- July 10, 2019 Stuttgart-based industrial wearable startup aucobo raises seven-digit sum from Speedinvest
- May 24, 2019 10 Mallorca-based startups to watch in 2019 and beyond!
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- March 22, 2019 Munich-based Brainlab acquires medtech startup Medineering to scale its robotic surgery solutions
- February 6, 2019 10 Finnish startups to look out for in 2019
- November 2, 2018 Berlin-based OMEICOS Therapeutics has raised €17 million to develop treatments for heart arrhythmia