We started as a technology startup: after several dozens of meetings with representatives of seaports, cargo terminals, cargo owners, agents and logistics companies, we found the need for small and medium-sized terminals to solve the problems of accounting, planning, as well as increase the speed of cargo turnover and related workflow. The lack of turnkey solutions for automating processes in warehouses for bulk and general cargo terminals in a short time and a sane budget, with competence in IT and logistics, has become the main prerequisite for the creation of the Marine Digital System company. Our goal is to make ports more technological and to speedup the era of mass automation processes within logistic industry. To reach this goal we develop DigiDock – neural network focused on logistic documents recognition and data output. Our platform helps to automate cargo acceptance / handing and to exchange data with the supply chain participants.distinctive feature of our platform is an open API for implementing exchanges with third-party software and hardware systems, such as scales, photo and video analytics, recognition and monitoring systems, accounting and bank systems.
A set of solutions based on the Marine Digital System platform is provided for a free trial period (1 month), and then according to the SaaS model or at the customer’s facilities in the cloud or locally.
Our experts will help you find an individual solution to optimize the work on your terminal and demonstrate the capabilities of the system. To receive a free consultation, fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Articles about Marine Digital:
- June 10, 2021 Meet the promising international high-impact startups that won the 2021 Future Hamburg Award! (Sponsored)
- February 26, 2021 10 promising Bulgarian startups to watch in 2021
- January 29, 2021 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2021
- November 30, 2020 5 promising European startups 3D printing your food
- May 20, 2020 10 promising startups with Russian founders smashing it in Europe
- February 11, 2020 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2020
- August 23, 2019 Moscow-founded port logistics startup Marine Digital announces new pilot project after receiving Latvian Startup Visa
- August 7, 2019 10 promising circular economy startups that set out to make our world a better place
- June 11, 2019 Creating a circular economy: if you’re a startup reducing waste, apply for the Green Alley Award now and win €25k! (Sponsored)
- March 1, 2019 10 startups to look out for in the Balkans in 2019 and beyond
- January 11, 2018 5 Croatian startups to look out for in 2018 and beyond