Maps of the World
Our journey began in Newcastle, UK. We wanted to create a product that combined our passion for design, technology, and travel, but most of all a product that people would love, and Maps Of The World was born. We run the business from our base in Newcastle and have printing facilities located across the United States, Europe, and Australia.
With our unique interactive map creator, you can make your design stand out from the crowd with some amazing bespoke features including, custom map markers, bespoke colour schemes, fully editable text labels, and much more! All of our custom map posters are printed on premium museum grade 200gsm paper and we individually hand make each wooden frame to order.
Articles about Maps of the World:
- September 2, 2021 Why European startups should go multilingual as soon as possible (Sponsored)
- August 26, 2021 10 Hamburg-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- July 2, 2021 “Leave your ego aside, roll up your sleeves and surround yourself with people that are passionate and capable”: Interview with Hristo Borisov, CEO/Co-Founder, Payhawk
- April 12, 2021 What would a breakup of Google mean for startups?
- March 4, 2021 Estonian scaleup Bolt receives additional €20 million to increase access to mobility services in emerging markets
- February 23, 2021 Global design platform Canva acquires two word class European innovators: Kaleido AI & Smartmockups
- January 18, 2021 Vilnius-based Attention Insight raises €285K to expand its website and ad testing technology
- September 1, 2020 5 European Google competitors to watch
- July 1, 2020 E-mobility startup Bolt premieres its brand new electric bike across Paris
- May 26, 2020 Estonia-based Bolt raises €100 million to grow its transport and food delivery app in Europe and Africa
- May 20, 2020 London-based Brytlyt secures €3.6 million for its real-time data analytics
- April 3, 2020 DevSkiller snaps up €1 million to help companies hire top tech talent
- March 19, 2020 10 promising European forestry tech startups to watch in 2020
- March 12, 2020 10 European startups fighting fake news and disinformation
- February 20, 2020 10 promising European HR startups to watch in 2020
- February 7, 2020 10 Czech startups to watch in 2020 and beyond
- January 16, 2020 10 promising Lithuanian-based startups to watch in 2020
- December 31, 2019 Top tips for founders on how to survive frequent work travel