Mapped is a QnA app for startup founders to learn and grow. You can ask a startup-related question and instantly see answers, conversations, and people linked to it. With Mapped you don't have to wait. Once you ask something, our algorithm shows you all the relevant information you need. You can also participate in discussions that interest you and connect with relevant entrepreneurs with one tap.
Articles about Mapped:
- November 14, 2022 Tech to the Rescue reaches over 100 Ukrainian organisations to support digital transformation
- February 11, 2022 Co-Founder of DEEP Ecosystems, Thomas Kösters, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona on May 12-13
- February 4, 2022 Czech startup Bound launches to let founders review funders
- January 26, 2022 “The biggest opportunity lies where impact and profit have an equal importance to the company” : Interwiew with Agate Freimane, General Partner at Norrsken VC
- May 26, 2021 The Yield Lab Europe announces €50 million fund for agrifood startups in Europe
- December 16, 2020 Amsterdam-based MessageBird announces €28.6 million Pusher acquisition, to boost its cloud communications portfolio
- December 16, 2020 “I ask myself, am I empowering people to make decisions effectively?”: Interview with Rika Christanto, co-founder and COO of Ontruck
- April 30, 2020 How is coronavirus impacting the funding landscape for startups?
- April 30, 2020 “We will begin to see a true AI search evolution”: Interview with Algolia’s CEO Nicolas
- December 30, 2019 How can we live longer? 5 European startups extending our lifespans
- November 4, 2019 London-based Cervest secures €4.3 million for its climate forecasting platform
- December 23, 2015 Exam app Gojimo is getting popular and secures another $1.8M in funding
- April 2, 2013 Worth reading: ScreachTV, Toothpic, Copenhagen, The Family