ManoMano is a marketplace which means we're the person between yourself and all of the sellers who list their products via our site to make sure everything goes A-OK. We don't have any stock or handle logistics, our sellers do that!
In reality, this means:
1. You order and pay securely on our site
2. We send your order to our seller and block your payment in an escrow account
3. The seller prepares & dispatches your order
We promise to be there every step of the way to make sure that everything goes right from A to Z, with the best quality sellers, products and customer care so you always find what you're looking for, no matter what your budget, and in case you need a helping hand, we've packed our website full of advice!
The bonus? Our customer care team are in-house to ensure top quality service across the board!
If you have specific questions about buying on ManoMano, please visit our FAQ or chat with our customer care team!
Articles about ManoMano:
- May 6, 2022 Europe’s top investors will pitch to startups at next week’s EU-Startups Summit!
- February 18, 2022 Apply now to join the finals of our big Pitch Competition at the EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona
- November 15, 2021 Paris-based business planning platform Pigment picks up €63.7 million to power the world’s next unicorns
- July 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 110 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 5 -July 9)
- March 31, 2021 Paris-based Sensaterra, a marketplace selling coffee, tea, chocolate, herbal tea and machines, raises €1 million
- January 28, 2020 Paris-based ManoMano snaps up €125 million to build up its DIY marketplace
- December 12, 2019 Roundup of the top French startup news of 2019!
- January 15, 2018 Swedish fashion e-commerce startup NA-KD secures $45 million funding for the global expansion