Changing the Way You Move
MaaS Global Ltd is bringing into reality the concept of Mobility as a Service (MaaS), by building the world’s first mobility ecosystem. MaaS Global aspires to upgrade the service level of transportation by joining together public and private transportation providers. Collaboration and integration of services will create a seamless and compelling travel experience for everyone, locally and globally.
Articles about MaaS Global:
- April 9, 2021 UK-based B2B manufacturing platform Geomiq raises €3.3 million
- February 23, 2021 Dutch startup Mosa Meat nabs €69.6 million to scale up its cultivated beef production
- January 12, 2021 What’s stopping lab meat technology from taking over the meat industry?
- December 11, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 68 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 7-11, 2020)
- December 9, 2020 Maastricht-based Mosa Meat closes Series B funding at around €61.8 million
- March 12, 2020 10 European startups fighting fake news and disinformation
- October 25, 2019 The food of tomorrow – the latest innovations from Europe’s foodtech sector
- November 5, 2018 10 European startups protecting us from fake news and data privacy breaches
- October 17, 2018 10 European startups that are tackling climate change to literally “change the world”
- July 25, 2018 10 European mobility startups to watch in 2018 and beyond