Luko is a neo-insurance startup seeking to disrupt the insurance market with it’s simple and transparent home protection + insurance solution. Leveraging AI & hardware devices, Luko also offers ‘plug & play’ devices that protect homes. In addition, it offers a fully digital insurance experience. Current products include home insurance & e-scooter insurance.
Luko’s promise: 2 mins to get insured, 2 hours to get reimbursed & 2 days to get damages repaired. Luko’s prices & policies are 100% transparent and on average 20% cheaper than traditional incumbents. In additional, Luko believes in the giveback model of social good. It charges only a flat fee, and money left over from claims is donated to charities chosen by users.
Articles about Luko:
- January 19, 2021 Paris-based startup Leocare lands €15 million to expand its insurtech in France
- December 11, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 68 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec 7-11, 2020)
- December 7, 2020 Paris-based Luko raises €50 million to become the European home insurance leader
- October 20, 2020 Paris-based insurtech Luko launches a remote ‘home maintenance’ video service
- February 25, 2020 Speedinvest launches €190 million fund to invest in early-stage European tech startups
- January 15, 2020 10 French startups to watch out for in 2020
- November 19, 2019 Paris-based Luko raises €20 million Series A funding to protect and insure every European home
- December 21, 2018 Discover the Romanian tech startup ecosystem