Organizations explore blockchain for the cost-savings and efficiency that can be gained through trustless collaboration. The same way we did in 2017, as a B2B software company ourselves.
As we experienced, smart contracts had severe limitations when it came to daily business operations. That’s why we built LTO Network. A platform for optimized timestamping and efficient collaboration using Live Contracts. Our goal is to help organizations succeed with blockchain.
We work with governments, software vendors, system integrators, and other B2B/B2C focused companies to help them streamline data, making it reusable, secure, compliant – eventually breaking out of the data silos.
Articles about LTO Network:
- August 9, 2021 10 Lisbon-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 4, 2021 Element Ventures launches €109.6 million fund to invest in future leaders of B2B financial technology
- July 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 19-23)
- June 11, 2021 Estonian-founded Edumus raises €180K to tackle global teacher shortage
- March 9, 2021 5 most common startup problems and how to resolve them
- March 4, 2021 Quadrille Capital secures €511 million for 4th tech fund, with up to 50% to be invested in Europe
- January 28, 2021 Ukrainian HR-tech startup Hirio raises €330K to automate hiring
- December 8, 2020 UK startup Sunlight lands €4.9 million to make high-performance cloud a reality
- October 9, 2020 5 tips for leading your startup in times of crisis
- October 8, 2020 This is how you can become a cybersecurity expert and enter the most in-demand job in tech
- October 7, 2020 “There’s a shift from dealing with death ‘reactively’ to ‘preventatively’”: Interview with Closure’s co-founder Graciëlla van Vliet
- October 5, 2020 Polish-US startup Airly raises €1.7 million for global air quality platform
- August 10, 2020 Last call: Apply by August 16th and kickstart your startup together with the Next Commerce Accelerator (Sponsored)
- July 13, 2020 20 of Europe’s most influential female startup voices to follow on Twitter
- May 7, 2020 Estonian askRobin raises €1.6 million to bring fair credit to Latin America
- April 22, 2020 “We believe that anyone should have access to fundraising”: Interview with Neufund’s co-founder Zoe
- March 24, 2020 Swiss medtech Aktiia raises €5.6 million to bring its hypertension monitor bracelet to market
- March 12, 2020 10 European startups fighting fake news and disinformation