Look After My Bills
Look After My Bills is the country's largest free energy switching service.
People currently have to spend hours surfing around on price comparison sites to save money on gas and electricity bills, and they must remember to switch every year or they will be ripped off.
Users save £262 on average on their gas and electricity bills after signing up for Look After My Bills in only two minutes for free. Look After My Bills finds the greatest offer for consumers and switches them on to it to handle the entire procedure. Customers are immediately switched to another bargain when that one expires, ensuring that they are continually saving and never overpaying.
Energy, Energy Efficiency, Software
Articles about Look After My Bills:
- March 21, 2023 Meet the finalists of this year’s EU-Startups Summit Pitch Competition!
- February 7, 2023 10 fantastic Finland-based startups to watch in 2023!
- January 13, 2023 Vienna-based insurtech hi.health scoops up €6 million to expand across Europe
- November 12, 2021 London-based GoodCourse raises €671.6k to make remote learning accessible and engaging
- September 29, 2021 “Transparency is absolutely key for helping your team and your business grow” – Interview with Pleo’s co-founder and CEO Jeppe Rindom
- July 2, 2021 “Leave your ego aside, roll up your sleeves and surround yourself with people that are passionate and capable”: Interview with Hristo Borisov, CEO/Co-Founder, Payhawk
- February 25, 2020 10 promising Greece-based startups to watch in 2020 and beyond
- February 21, 2019 Dope shit: 10 European startups innovating in the marijuana market
You're a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Look After My Bills
? We're happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing