Livestorm is the Web Conferencing Software for the 21st century. Companies of all sizes can host webinars, online classes, live conferences, remote meetings… if it requires live video, you can do it on Livestorm.
Livestorm does not require any download, it works entirely in your browser. Leveraging the latest technologies and design practices to ensure a smooth experience for online conferences, for hosts and participants alike.
Livestorm also provides a complete toolbox for marketers and analytics. It integrates with 1000+ softwares, allows tracking events’ registrations, and features an analytics dashboard to measure engagement on each event. Livestorm handles sending invitations, reminders and follow ups to the event, and allows a full customization of the emails using variables to modify their content.
Need to host smaller meetings? Livestorm Meet powers remote meetings for up to 4 people. Still with no-download required, people can join in a live video call by a simple click of a link. This allows to run personalized 1-on-1s for any kind of remote meeting.
Livestorm is the best-rated Webinar and Web Conferencing Software on comparison websites Capterra and G2 Crowd. Hundreds of customers already trust Livestorm for their online conferencing, and we cover many industries including software and internet services, health care, education, consulting, with dozens of different use cases.
Articles about Livestorm:
- January 4, 2021 “I’d encourage founders to adopt a global mindset from the start”: Interview with Livestorm’s co-founder and CEO, Gilles Bertaux
- December 7, 2020 5 European video conference startups on a mission to beat Zoom
- November 13, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 60 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 9-13, 2020)
- November 13, 2020 Paris-based virtual events platform Livestorm lands €25.4 million Series B to accelerate into North America
- April 27, 2020 Hosting your first online event? Here are 10 easy-to-use hosting platforms