Live the World
Articles about Live the World:
- April 15, 2021 Berlin-based Lingoda announces €57 million to expand its online language school to new markets
- April 15, 2021 London-based Cado Security nabs €8.3 million for its cloud-native digital forensics platform
- April 15, 2021 “The only formula of success is Business = Life”: Interview with Ajax Systems’ CEO, Aleksandr Konotopskyi
- April 14, 2021 Estonia-based logistics startup Waybiller raises €500K to make transportation truly paperless
- April 14, 2021 Meet the 15 finalists of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 14, 2021 Dublin-based Nory raises €1.6 million to bring AI and automation to restaurants around the world
- April 13, 2021 British startup GENIE closes €1 million funding for its post-COVID employment technology
- April 13, 2021 Berlin-based Grover raises €60 million in Series B funding to take consumer tech subscriptions mainstream
- April 12, 2021 What would a breakup of Google mean for startups?
- April 12, 2021 HealthHero acquires Paris-based Qare to lead as Europe’s largest telehealth company
- April 9, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (5-9 April 2021)
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know
- April 9, 2021 UK-based B2B manufacturing platform Geomiq raises €3.3 million
- April 8, 2021 John Kim, Co-founder & CEO of Sendbird, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- April 8, 2021 Dublin-based cybersecurity startup Tines snaps up €21.9 million to expand in the US
- April 8, 2021 10 rocketing European startups boosting the home delivery sector
- April 7, 2021 Why you’ll love the networking options at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- April 7, 2021 German startup BRYTER lands €55.6 million for its no-code decision automation platform
You’re a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Live the World
? We’re happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing