Link Retail is a technology firm that provides modern and effective solutions for those in the retail industry. Link Retail helps brick-and-mortar stores grow their sales by using data analysis and advanced metrics in order to get the best results possible.
We know that it can be difficult to understand all the figures at hand, so we have designed easy to use software with clear interfaces that allow those who may not be the most technically savvy to use our tools to help their store.
Therefore, our top-notch team of software engineers and data scientists take great pride in empowering our customers and helping them reach their goals. We offer a wide range of products and services that fit whatever needs our users to have.
Articles about Link Retail:
- September 8, 2021 10 early-stage Berlin-based startups to have your eye on 2021 and beyond
- August 27, 2021 10 Stockholm-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 23, 2021 10 promising Milan-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- August 13, 2021 10 super promising Oslo-based startups to look out for in 2021
- July 21, 2021 “It’s important to maintain the soul of the company”: Interview with BUX’s CEO, Yorick Naeff
- July 12, 2021 “It is in our nature to be pioneers. We are not wired to wait around for a return to normality”: Interview with BOOM’s CEO Federico Mattia Dolci
- June 24, 2021 10 great tools to start and grow your e-commerce business in 2021
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- June 2, 2021 UK-based Depop, a fashion marketplace, is acquired by e-commerce giant Etsy, for around €1.33 billion
- May 28, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 24-28)
- May 3, 2021 “The traditional way of banking will be a rare event”: Interview with Pomelo Pay’s founder & CEO, Vincent Choi
- April 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (26-30 April 2021)
- April 19, 2021 London-based Zilch lands €66.7 million to redefine the Buy Now, Pay Later industry
- April 15, 2021 Apply to Blockstart! New funding opportunity for blockchain startups and end-user SMEs (Sponsored)
- April 14, 2021 Les Nouvelles Fermes raises €2 million to build one of the largest aquaponic farms in Europe
- March 30, 2021 Tamaz Georgadze, CEO & Co-founder of Raisin, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit about building tech giants in Europe!
- March 15, 2021 10 super promising UK-based startups to watch in 2021
- March 12, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (8-12 March, 2021)