Life After Me
Life After Me is the SaaS online service for people to prepare for when they pass away. In 8 categories like Social&Digital, Financials, Funeral Wishes, and Charities documents and notes can be uploaded and written. Furthermore, so called "Buddies" can be appoitned that can unlock the data, that is assigned to them, after the main member passed away. Life After Me supports charities like Alzheimer and also plants 1 tree for each new member via the Plant-for-the-Planet programme.
Life After Me is launched in 2021 in The Netherlands and will be rolled out to other European countries by end of 2021.
Articles about Life After Me:
- September 23, 2022 10 startups improving our relationships, friendships and social connections
- September 23, 2022 Bilbao-based Innomy picks up €1.3 million to make mushroom-based alt-protein
- September 22, 2022 D2C Startup Guide: Growing your online storefront (Sponsored)
- September 21, 2022 Swiss biotech startup Hedera Dx raises €14 million in its mission to improve cancer treatment options
- September 20, 2022 10 super exciting early-stage Vienna-based startups to watch!
- September 20, 2022 Agrifood biotech startups, apply now to the biotope incubator! (Sponsored)
- September 19, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked last week (Sept 12-16)
- September 16, 2022 Arbonics: The Estonian startup building a new forest economy in the fight against climate change
- September 14, 2022 London-based Lottie acquires Found to confront the social care crisis and enhance the quality of elderly care
- September 13, 2022 Battle of the Startup Cities: Madrid vs Barcelona
- September 9, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept 5-9)
- September 9, 2022 Sustainability, mentoring and the future of greentech: An interview with We Do Solar’s Karolina Attspodina
- September 8, 2022 Startup survival guide: How founders can prepare for crisis
- September 7, 2022 10 European startups improving our mental health and wellbeing
- September 5, 2022 Stockholm’s Ark Kapital lands €15 million acceleration round to develop new tech funding model
- September 2, 2022 What’s next for the fashion industry? The tech startups weaving fresh trends
- August 31, 2022 Stockholm-based Billogram bags €15 million to expand its payment platform across Europe
- August 30, 2022 10 Rising stars from Rome’s thriving startup scene