Life After Me
Life After Me is the SaaS online service for people to prepare for when they pass away. In 8 categories like Social&Digital, Financials, Funeral Wishes, and Charities documents and notes can be uploaded and written. Furthermore, so called “Buddies” can be appoitned that can unlock the data, that is assigned to them, after the main member passed away. Life After Me supports charities like Alzheimer and also plants 1 tree for each new member via the Plant-for-the-Planet programme.
Life After Me is launched in 2021 in The Netherlands and will be rolled out to other European countries by end of 2021.
Articles about Life After Me:
- September 2, 2021 Why European startups should go multilingual as soon as possible (Sponsored)
- September 2, 2021 10 early-stage Madrid-based startups catching our attention in 2021
- September 1, 2021 5 sales mistakes to avoid as an early-stage B2B startup
- August 27, 2021 10 Stockholm-based startups to watch in 2021
- August 26, 2021 Paris-based ClipDrop raises €1.2 million for its ‘cut & paste your surroundings’ photo editing app
- August 18, 2021 Stockholm-based memmo.me raises €10.25 million to become the platform of choice for creators and fans to connect
- August 17, 2021 10 Utrecht-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 16, 2021 10 super promising Vienna-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 12, 2021 Dutch vitamin startup Yummygums secures €1.2 million for further expansion across Europe
- August 11, 2021 UK-based Mirthy bags €945K to build the largest community platform for over 60s
- August 6, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 2-6)
- August 5, 2021 Why your startup needs more time, than money
- August 4, 2021 Berlin-based pet health startup felmo raises €15 million to become the leading pet health brand in Europe
- July 30, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 26-30)
- July 30, 2021 10 promising Budapest-based startups to watch in 2021
- July 28, 2021 “Network, read and engage with people who share the same passion as you”: Interview with Petr Kozyakov, co-founder and CEO of Mercuryo
- July 26, 2021 5 ways to make hybrid work, well… work!
- July 26, 2021 France-based Angell snaps up €12 million to complete its range of smart bikes