Articles about LEXIT:
- September 13, 2021 London-based Vector.ai raises €12.7 million to expand with its productivity platform for freight forwarders
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 30, 2021 10 Paris-based startups to have your eye on in 2021 and beyond
- August 27, 2021 London-based PawaPay lands €7.6 million to simplify payments in Africa
- August 26, 2021 10 Hamburg-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 13, 2021 Can entrepreneurs lead the future of mental wellbeing services?
- August 4, 2021 Down to earth: How entrepreneurs can collaborate to rejuvenate capitalism
- July 22, 2021 Berlin-based GraphCMS raises €8.4 million to help global companies deliver digital experiences at scale
- July 12, 2021 “It is in our nature to be pioneers. We are not wired to wait around for a return to normality”: Interview with BOOM’s CEO Federico Mattia Dolci
- July 6, 2021 Barcelona-based TravelPerk acquires corporate travel management company Click Travel
- July 5, 2021 Parenthood vs. Startup Life: Interviews with founders
- June 30, 2021 British startup Thymia raises €920K for its video game tool to spot depression
- June 24, 2021 10 great tools to start and grow your e-commerce business in 2021
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 17, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 3: How can companies adjust to the new trend? (Interviews with CEOs)
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 11, 2021 Berlin-based Incari lands €15 million Series A funding to lead new generations of human-machine interfaces
- June 7, 2021 “Most success stories are startups designed to be international from day one”: Interview with Plant an App’s founder & CEO, Bogdan Litescu