Paris-based startup Leocare wants to make sure the insurance sector takes advantage of the digital transition. The startup’s objective is to create proximity so that its services correspond to everyday events – such as moving house – which has become more regular. The platform, which converted its first customer in June 2018, offers quotes in less than a minute. Signing or cancelling a contract is at your fingertips, as is reporting any claims.
Articles about Leocare:
- July 6, 2022 French insurtech startup Orus locks in €5 million to reinvent professional insurances for SMEs
- November 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 22-26)
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- January 19, 2021 Paris-based startup Leocare lands €15 million to expand its insurtech in France
- September 25, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 21-25, 2020)