Founded by Aziza Chaouachi, Yassine Ben Romdhane and Mario Moinet in 2018, Leavy.co is the first travel community and marketplace, making travel affordable, everyday.
We are reinventing the way people pay for travel and hospitality through a new community platform that allows our members to begin their getaway with 100% guaranteed cash, by sharing their space with visiting members, or by taking care of the homes listed and showing their city to guests.
We developed a travel business with social impact that helps millennials travel freely, no matter their income.
Our newly launched all-in-one app, dedicated to reward our community in travel credit, can be used as a discount to purchase flights, accommodation or local experiences.
Within 18 months, we have grown from 0 to 128 employees in six countries, with offices in Paris, Amsterdam, London, Madrid, Rome, and Lisbon.
Join Leavy today, travel the world with us and bring your next trip a little closer.
Visit our website or our offices in Paris, Amsterdam, London, Rome, Madrid or Lisbon!
Articles about Leavy:
- July 20, 2021 Europe’s Top 50 Travel Startups 2021 – Premium Report
- January 13, 2021 10 French startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- November 27, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: The 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov 23-27, 2020)
- April 8, 2020 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- January 15, 2020 10 French startups to watch out for in 2020
- November 26, 2019 Paris-based app Leavy.co raises €12.7 million, a record for travel tech seed rounds, to help pay millennials to travel
- June 20, 2017 London-based visual effects company Milk raises $2.5 million to accelerate further growth