Leaf Space is focused on creating satellite telecommunications as-a-service, in order to assist clients with their satellite operations by managing and procuring the entire ground segment system through a complete set of services, including time shared access to ground, customize telecommunication solutions, ground station procurement, consultancy and backup services. This outsourcing strategy for communications significantly reduces cost and development time for any small satellite operator, turning ‘ground segment’ into a predictable recurring cost.
Articles about Leaf Space:
- January 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 11-15, 2021)
- January 13, 2021 Milan-based spacetech startup Leaf Space secures €5 million funding
- February 5, 2020 “If you see a problem, try and solve it”: Interview with Ecosia’s CEO, Christian
- June 19, 2019 10 success stories showing that social entrepreneurship can be profitable
- August 14, 2018 Everyone is born an entrepreneur! An exclusive interview with Virgin Group founder Sir Richard Branson